BY SEAGATE

Seagate Expansion Desktop Drive 3TB Hard Drive, comes with 18-inch USB 3.0 cable. The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer?s internal drive to help improve performance. see more...

John Y.
Lawrenceville
Just to be clear, this is a desktop drive. What that means is that it requires a power source (outlet) to run. I have this at home sitting on my desk and I use it to back up my laptop once every two or three days. Absolutely love it - it's fast, it's quiet, and it's Mac compatible. I may need to get another one soon.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
I have this in 4 terabytes, it works really nice! This is my go-to hard drive when at home. It requires a power outlet, so I do not recommend this if you need to take it on the go, etc.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
mohammed k.
Easy and simple to use - simply plug in the power adapter and USB cableFast file transfers with USB 3.0Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
The Backup Plus Desktop comes in a typical look for a desktop external storage device that houses a single internal hard drive: it's like a brick that's slightly larger than a standard 3.5-inch internal hard drive. On one side, it has a micro-USB 3.0 port and a power port. The drive includes a standard USB 3.0 cable and a small power adapter. Because 3.5-inch hard drives use a lot more power than can be supplied by a USB port, the drive, as well as all desktop external storage devices, is not bus-powered and requires a separate power adapter to work.(Note: This is a latest revision of the Backup Plus Desktop with the model number STDTx000100, with x being 2, 3, 4, or 5 to represent the number of TB. There was a prior version of the Backup Plus Desktop that carried model numbers starting with "STCA" and a maximum capacity of 4TB.)The drive's chassis is made of plastic but still it feels very solid. On its sides and bottom, there are little ventilation holes to keep the internal drive cool. The internal hard drive is sealed in, and you can't replace it yourself, which is a normal design for most external hard drives.
khalid n.
azilal
ave been using this silver Seagate 4TB hard drive as well as a black Seagate 4TB hard drive for about 2-3 years now, and they are both still running very well! I have just recently switched to two new hard drives as my main drives (including, since I loved these drives so much, a 5TB Seagate drive!), but only because I read drives have a higher likelihood of failing after a few years and wanted to avoid that. I will now be using the 4TB drives as off-site backups at a relative's house, since they are still working well. I would highly recommend these Seagate Backup Plus drives, since they are sturdy, long-lasting, and reliable. If you plan to travel with the drive a lot and might risk dropping it often, though, I would recommend getting a hard drive case  for it, since the enclosures do not seem sturdy enough to protect the drive in the case of a fall. However, you should not have to worry about these drives dying on you any time soon, and I would highly recommend them.

I just bought a second one for another purpose - I have high confidence in the device and the technology.
I would be happy if I had the opportunity to try and tell you about the negative aspects that bother the customer
Sash N.
Auckland
Techie Expert Level 1
All your data safe in one place. I started storing my important data on the seagate external hard drive when i lost my laptop few years ago. This device is so simple to follow and use. I Would definitely recommend this to others if you want your personal file safe and within reach when needed.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache