Seagate Products Homeopathic Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1 oz Bottle uploaded by Sarah W.Seagate Products Homeopathic Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1 oz Bottle uploaded by Sarah W.

BY SEAGATE #48 in Homeopathic

Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency... see more...

Sarah W.
Paragould, AR
I have recently been very sick with a sinus infection and I'm pregnant so there's not a lot I will take but this nasal spray has saved my life! I went from two box of tissue a day to 5-6 tissues in all.. its incredible!
Jennyfer R.
Help very well to open up the nose when it is stuffy, but that expensive like others nasal sprays
Olive leaf is great, but this product did nothing for me. I gave it plenty of time but just didn't meet what I expected after reading decent reviews. Bought on vitacost. Would not repurchase.