BY SEAGATE #7 in Hard Drives

Protect your documents and data files with this one-terabyte portable hard drive. It has plug-and-play technology to make setting it up easy. Since it's powered by usb, you'll never worry about losing charge at a critical moment. see more...

Alanna L.
Brandon, MS
These hard drives are made to last! I have had one of mine for over 6 year and purchased a second one about 2 years ago. They are both great and the travel cables and home docks make them super portable and convenient to grab and go! Definitely my favorite portable HardDrive.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I love my seagate, but I did not pay this much! I've never had an issue, it's compact, durable, and I trust when I plug it in it's going to run! I've had mine for about 3 years and still going strong. SeaGate is a great product. TRustworthy!
Jacob J.
As data becomes larger and prices of hard drives begins to drop, today is the best time to purchase a hard drive and this hard drive from seagate is something that i would highly recommend.
Lauren O.
Do you think is this beet then a mac on i haven't tried but think a hard drive is necessary when not having a huge computer
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
Decent portable hard drive for the money. Great for backing files up and for the thousands of images I always love to save!
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I make makeup tutorials and it takes lot of space in my computer. So I have to have this external HD to store my videos.
Andrew P.
Kelso, WA
For the price I've been overwhelmingly surprised at how fast and reliable it has been. I'm glad I've made this purchase.
hilda v.
I really want this product so bad I have tons of music and pictures that I don't want to delete I wanna save them all
Joseph V.
Eastpointe, MI
Great product with lots of durability. I have dropped this multiple times with no failure of the hard drive.
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
So this hard drive was one of my first, i liked the good feeling of backing my life up on a storage and not having all my space taken up on the laptop but the cost is high end, the hard drive its self needs to be plugged into the mains to even work and then be plugged in via usb. So can be annoying when your trying to work on the go.
I dropped mine once not very hard and no damage that i can see but literally wont connect to my laptop now without me having to hold the usb in place and even then the laptop stuggles to know what it is thats be plugged in, real shame, wouldnt recomend this time, unless it will be used in an office and never moved ! Haha