BY SEAGATE #10 in Hard Drives

Protect your documents and data files with this one-terabyte portable hard drive. It has plug-and-play technology to make setting it up easy. Since it's powered by usb, you'll never worry about losing charge at a critical moment. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
I love my seagate, but I did not pay this much! I've never had an issue, it's compact, durable, and I trust when I plug it in it's going to run! I've had mine for about 3 years and still going strong. SeaGate is a great product. TRustworthy!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Techie Expert
Do you think is this beet then a mac on i haven't tried but think a hard drive is necessary when not having a huge computer
Jacob J.
Jacob J.
As data becomes larger and prices of hard drives begins to drop, today is the best time to purchase a hard drive and this hard drive from seagate is something that i would highly recommend.
Joseph V.
Joseph V.
Eastpointe, MI
Great product with lots of durability. I have dropped this multiple times with no failure of the hard drive.
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Brandon, MS
These hard drives are made to last! I have had one of mine for over 6 year and purchased a second one about 2 years ago. They are both great and the travel cables and home docks make them super portable and convenient to grab and go! Definitely my favorite portable HardDrive.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
Decent portable hard drive for the money. Great for backing files up and for the thousands of images I always love to save!
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Kelso, WA
For the price I've been overwhelmingly surprised at how fast and reliable it has been. I'm glad I've made this purchase.
hilda v.
hilda v.
I really want this product so bad I have tons of music and pictures that I don't want to delete I wanna save them all
Itis M.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I make makeup tutorials and it takes lot of space in my computer. So I have to have this external HD to store my videos.
Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache