Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Hard Drive 2TB uploaded by Carolina L.Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Hard Drive 2TB uploaded by Carolina L.

BY SEAGATE #29 in Hard Drives

The Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Hard Drive makes backing up your digital life simple - from your Mac, mobile devices or from social networks. Formatted for Mac, the hard drive is compatible with Time Machine software right out of the box. The slim, metal design allows you to slide the drive into your pocket, purse or backpack and carry it with you wherever you may go. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Sleek, portable, and most importantly, reliable!

I use these drives on a daily basis to ship large 16bit and 8bit sets of images to customers (about 1-1.75 TB of data per shipment.) They make it through some rough handling during shipping and always have worked once they reach their destination!

Seagate drives have always been very reliable for my uses - these drives, in addition to their other Backup Plus and Expansion drives.

I prefer the Backup Plus line over the Expansion line, mainly because our customers using Mac have an easier time with the Backup Plus line.
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
I really like this backup hard drive. It is very nice quality. It is extremely easy to use and fairly compact. It doesn't require you to download any additional software so you can use it right out of the box. It is slim and not too bulky or large which makes it very portable. It has a lot of memory which can hold hundreds to thousands of photos and videos. It is especially portable, not only because of its size but also because it doesn't have to be plugged into a wall outlet and doesn't require Internet access, like some hard drives. It has plenty of memory for you to backup all your photos, videos, and files that are on your device. All you have to do is plug this into a USB port, choose your files on your laptop, or desktop computer, and then move or copy your file onto this hard drive. It's that easy, unlike other more complicated hard drives. This is basically like a USB drive but just larger in size and memory capacity. It is also currently on sale at BestBuy for $89.99 when it is regularly $129.99. I definitely recommend this product because it helps save up space on your device that can be used for other data.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
I bought this without realising that it could only be used on a mac. I bought it to back up everything from my old laptop (dell) so that I could access the files on my new mac laptop however I wasn't told that this could only be used for mac. So I would prefer it if I was able to use it on all types of computers, as this limited me to how much I could use it as I couldn't back my work up to print in uni as they didn't use mac computers.
However I would recommend this to anyone who only has access to a mac, it works perfectly, good memory I have stored all of my uni work, photos from my phone and laptop, all my files I need for work and I still have plenty of space left.
This is also a great size, its small and slim making it portable, I keep mine stored in my laptop case when I need it on the go and it takes up hardly any space. Easy to use, would definitely recommened.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .