BY SEAGATE #13 in Hard Drives

This silver Seagate portable external hard drive also includes an 18" USB 3.0 cable, a quick start guide and a NTFS driver for Mac that is pre-loaded on the drive. Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Slim Portable External Hard Drive: 1TB expanded capacity The slim external hard drive features USB 3.0 interface Plug and Play Holds up to 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7 and 8 and Mac OS X 10.6 or higher Includes Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive, Seagate Dashboard pre-loaded on drive, 18" USB 3.0 cable and quick start guide NTFS driver for Mac pre-loaded on drive Seagate portable external hard drive is silver see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
I have struggled with Seagate brands and backup drives.  For some reason they have not been reliable for me.  I wanted them to work, because they are at a great price.  I would like to try them again, but I have not been able to trust them for my business.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert
I bought this for a really great price on sale from GameStop on Black Friday and managed to figure out how to install it into my PlayStation 4 all by myself With a Little Help from YouTube of course totally recommend works great
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
I love it! It is a perfect backup drive for important files and saving media projects, like large video or picture files. If you work in any Adobe products with large files, this is a perfect companion for those big multimedia projects.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Great had drive for any use, I store all my photography photos and info on it. It's compatible with my Mac and does the job
Mary A.
Good hard drive. Fast, light, very small. There's some trouble with drivers for Windows, sometimes it disconnects by itself.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Great product, I use it to store company files. Also have one for personal use. I like the how thin it is. And can be used for both apple and Microsoft systems. Very convenient.
Jaime H.
This is a great product to have. I think everyone should have an external hard drive to back up files. It is light weight and convenient. It's good to buy a case for this to avoid getting this damaged. I carry this everywhere with me. I use this to backup my design work from school. I accidentally brought one that is only compatible for Mac which is a bummer because I also work on my PC. I plan on getting another one for personal use.
Connie J.
I have this and I love it. I do photography so I am always needing to back up my photos.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I needed to replace an external hard drive that was no longer syncing with my computer, and this is what I purchased. I was extremely impressed with how fast it is. Great value for the price, and this size is really convenient
Cori C.
I started doing design work for my job and had so many large Photoshop files that my computer was full, so I bought this drive. It was one of the least expensive but still well rated drives I found. It couldn't have been more simple. Just plug it into the usb port and drag and drop files to store them. Also it is set up to work with Time Machine, so I just had to start it, and now every time I plug it in, it automatically backs up my computer. It weighs and takes up about as much space as my iPhone6, so i can just put it into the pocket on my laptop sleeve and carry it around with me.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I'm looking for an external hard drive to move everything to my PC to Mac, which hard drive would you recommend?
Mary A.