Seagate 2TB Rugged Mini USB 3.1 Type C

by Seagate

Pros trust Rugged drives For over a decade; LaCie Rugged drives have thrived where only the toughest survive the film sets; photo shoots; and music studios of the world's most influential creative pros. Why? Because LaCie Rugged products are the industry's most trusted way to capture and transport data in the field. Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C Legendary Rugged toughness meets USB-C compatibility; blazing-fast Thunderbolt speeds; and performance of up to 130MB/s. Thanks to USB-C; you can connect to both USB 3.0-compatible computers as well as to USB-C (and Thunderbolt 3) ones. This Rugged drive also features an integrated Thunderbolt cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements; helping to ensure that you never have to compromise between durability; compatibility; and speed. Rugged USB-C This drive marries legendary Rugged durability with a cutting-edge USB-C port for compatibility with next-generation computers like the latest Apple Macbook. Beyond being rain; drop; and crush resistant; the LaCie Rugged USB-C is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0. Rugged Mini With capacities up to 4TB; the LaCie Rugged Mini is the perfect choice when you want to securely carry tons of files and access them from USB 3.0 computers. Its compact size makes it easy to slip into a backpack; purse; or laptop case. Product Features: New USB-C connector for next-generation computers Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac Bus powered for mobile workflows Drop; crush and rain resistant for all-terrain use Specifications: Capacity: 2TB Storage Type: HDD Interface: 1x USB-C (USB 3.0 compatible) Max. Speeds: 130MB/s Drop Resistance: Drops: 4-ft (1.2m) Dimensions: 0.7 x 3.4 x 5.3 inches Weight: 3.5 ounces Color: Orange

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seagate 2TB Rugged Mini USB 3.1 Type C!
How would you rate this product?
W Lafayette, IN
If you need a hard drive, I 100% recommend this one. With 2TB you don't really need to worry about how much you're storing on it and the best feature this has is the rubber protector around the drive! I'm clumsy and travel a lot so when i put this in my backpack I don't have to worry about accidentally damaging it, as is the case for others. I've been using this for 3 years now and still haven't had any issues.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
DONT BE CHEAP WITH YOUR EXTERNALS AND GET THIS BRAND. I kept buying the WD externals only for it to be easily damaged. After buying this I havent had any issues!

Looking for your answer?