Seagate 1TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive uploaded by Carrie T.

BY SEAGATE

Sidney C.
I have been using this drive for over a year now and it works great. I am a graduate student and use it to store all of my data files for my research. It transfers quickly and I never worry about having any data lost. I also like that this drive is compact so it is easy to carry between my different work-spaces and it's simple design looks professional. I definitely recommend this drive because it is a great amount of storage for the price. Seagate 1TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
This is by far the easiest portable hard drive to use. It's slim and light weight and Connects super easy to any computer or laptop or whatever you're using it for. I store all of my pictures and videos and anything else that's really important to me on this hard drive. The price is very affordable, I bought mine at Walmart.
Kim P.
Great hard drive, super simple and easy to use but depending on what you are using it for like gaming I say spend the extra 40 bucks and get the 4t from the same brand. I sell these all the time at work and we retail the 1t for 99 and the 4t for 139 so depending on your needs it worth the price jump.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
My husband and I bought one of these to put all our movies and pictures on and be able to watch them on our ps3. So far it is the only one that is already formatted to work with the Playstation. We loved how much it was able to hold so much and decided to buy a new one. Plus we ran out of room on the first one we bought lol.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this for professional purposes. As a photographer and business owner, I utilize several of these at once. They have great storage capacity (just be careful when formatting it in Windows), and low fail-rate.
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
I used to use the iHome brand (or something close to that) and in a year or two the drive would always start failing. I've had a Seagate brand drive for 4 years now and it's still going strong! I've convinced everyone at work to go with Seagate to and they're all impressed
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Seagate makes great products, they can stand up to the day to day abuse of travelling and school. Large capacity , and you have access to Seagate software to use with the drive.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This is amazing for backing up your computer. I absolutely love having this because it's sturdy and reliable. I am always recommending people to get this do that they can back up their computers.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
I purchased a hard case for this and use it to back up my files from my computer. I've had it for quite some time and have had no problems with it like I have had with my previous externals. As someone who takes many pictures, it's a must have!
Katonya M.
Macon, GA
I just bought one of these for my sons xbox one and it has exceeded my expectations. It has tons of storage space and easy to move from place to place at a decent price.