Seacret(tm The All NEW Seacret Eye Gel uploaded by Natasha H.Seacret(tm The All NEW Seacret Eye Gel uploaded by Natasha H.

BY SEACRET(TM

Darian H.
Athens, Ga
I love this product. Its so smooth and soft and light. I really love the Seacret brand. Its a little pricey, but you're paying for quality.
Connie C.
Yes. It's expensive, but this is an amazing product! It is so moisturizing and smooth. My eyes already look brighter.
Stephanie N.
This is a product that I would recommend. Even thought it's a bit pricey it's worth the money you will see results
lena s.
I have used ALL of the seacret products and have dragged everyone around me into purchasing their products as well. This eye gel is absolutely fantastic! I cannot express how wnderful my eyes feel as well as rejuvenated! I have always preferred gel over cream and this one is my favorite. absorbs quickly into your skin, and truly makes all the lines under your eyes disappear, leaving you with a beautiful, well-rested glow. If this is your first purchase with Seacret, it definitely is pricey but honestly worth every penny!
Amber S.
This is the BEST eye cream that i have ever used. It is perfect for black circles under the,wrinkles, it cools and hydrates the skin as well. I received this product as sample in monthly subscription box and I will continue use this product!
Irma S.
Washington , DC
Seacret has amazing products! I use the scrubs and lotions as well and the stuff works great! I was not sure what to expect but i'm happy! Pricey but worth it!
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
This eye gel works so great. And I love it so much. I do this every 2 to 3 days a week or whenever I needed for my eye when my eye don't look so great with the dark circle. Loving this product so much!!!!
Emilly Costa S.
Pinhais, Paraná
Otimo otimo produto, adorável produto de qualidade otima aplicação e bom para viagens tambem.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Love the seacret line..everything ive tried does its job. this eye gel hydrates and moisturizes and it has lightened my under eye circles a bit. maybe using it a while longer it will completely deminish my under eye circles.
Rhonda C.
Sylvan lake, AB
MUST Have!! Love seacret eye gel, makes my puffiness go away! Use it EVERY morning!
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Is this Seacret brand really that great?
Jorge I.
Who use this one and how good is it?
Chay C.
Peru, IN
Any eyelash loss with this product?
Iris C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alguien a utilizado esta marca me gustaría probarla y me interesa este gel de ojo. Valdrá la pena?