BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSeacret
Salt & Oil Scrub Ocean Mist 141 oz - 400gr

Seacret Salt & Oil Scrub Ocean Mist 14.1 oz - 400gr

by Seacret

Seacret Salt & Oil Scrub Ocean Mist 14.1 oz - 400gr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seacret Salt & Oil Scrub Ocean Mist 14.1 oz - 400gr!
Krysi H.
Omaha, NE
I love love love this salt and oil scrub. It feels so nice especially after shaving your legs. It helps on your feet and makes your skin feel so much softer.
Isabelle H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I absolutely love this product! I love how it’s scrub and oil combined together. Unlike other scrubs, it leaves your skin so smooth and silky. It may feel like you haven’t washed the oil off of your skin, but as soon as you towel dry your body, it just feels so hydrated and dries clean. It smells great too! [product:seacret-salt-&-oil-scrub-ocean-mist-141-oz-400gr]
melissa H.
Conception Bay South
Excellent for dry feet and exfoliating skin. Leaves skin feeling cleansed and hydrated. First time I used this I didn't realize the oils needed to be rubbed in after exfoliating so don't forget to do that. So important in the process. This product won't disappoint.
Chantal C.
Swift Current
Love this Salt and oil scrub. I put a tablespoon in the tub and when my kids get out they are no longer itchy from dry skin and feel so soft. They smell great too lol. My Daughter and I also do foot soaks with this product
Margaret F.
Winkler, MB
It’s a good product but it definitely feels more greasy then I prefer. It works great though. It’s a bit pricey.
Kim T.
Calgary, AB
The Seacret salt and oil scrub is a really lovely product. My favourite way to use it is to add a teaspoon of the product to my bath water. It leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy. I would use again!

Looking for your answer?