Seacret Mineral Rich Refining Toner for all skin types

by Seacret

Natural ingredients to gently cleanse your face and diminish pores SKU:ADIB0075XRLES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seacret Mineral Rich Refining Toner for all skin types!
a month ago4721 Lake Louise Avenue, Metairie,. La
I've tried using less expensive toners, bit none of them feel like they leave my skin as clean and remove as much, even micellar water, and absolutely NONE of them can compare to the ingredients found in this. The proof lies in what is visible on my cotton pad! Even after I use a Neutrogena wipe or Micellar water or ANY other toner, something is going to show up on the cotton pad, and there is absolutely NO comparison, no dupe out there, for how my skin feels after I use my toner! No tight squeezed skin feeling. Just clean and fresh and ready to soak up up some moisturizer or just a refresher during the day.
2 years agoSouthport, NC
I was given this product by my grandma and had never heard of the brand before. The toner works really well and isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. It is easy to use and leaves my face feeling fresh and tight!
2 years agoAlexandria, VA
I first heard about this product from a friend (who was Miss Egypt in a beauty pageant) and I ended up liking this toner a lot. It healed my acne prone skin a bunch at the time. The magic mud product was the second product I bought from Seacret after this one did so well for me without side-effects. Seacret Dead sea Milk and honey body lotion Seacret M4: Mineral-rich Magnetic Mud Mask
2 years agoAnnandale
great product for when you're fresh out of the beach and you just got to your hotel, house, condo etc. it feels crazy refreshing on your skin. now it is quite pricey but it is definitely worth the money, i love using this product when i get home from the beach/ pool... it evens out your skin as well. 11/10 recommend!
9 months agoAlbuquerque, NM
My holy grail toner! It lasts forever and I use it almost every night after removing my makeup. Amazing to take camping to keep your face clean. No harsh smell or feel after application. Amazing products from seacret, for real.
a year ago
Love this! I’ve tried some toners before and it made my face feel super tight not this one! It leaves you skin feeling soft and clean. The huge bottle lasts me around 6 months so it’s definitely a great investment.
3 years ago
This is a really good product. I heard of the brand from a friend who raved about it. I immediately loved how gentle it was on my face. This brand is a bit pricey but surely worth it. I'd recommend to others.
2 years agoGoodyear , AZ
I do like this toner because it does not dry your skin out like most toners do! BUT I do have oily skin and if I put this on after I shower and then go to bed I do notice when I wake up my face seems pretty oily
8 months ago
Amazing toner with no drying agents in it. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of this line and seeing what went into their products. EFFECTIVE and amazing
a year ago
This toner is a bit tough on my extremely dry/sensitive skin but it smells great and leaves a refreshing feel to my face. I love a good spritz.