Seacret Foot Cream with Tea Tree Oil (5.1floz/ 150ml) by Seacret Spa

by Seacret Spa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seacret Foot Cream with Tea Tree Oil (5.1floz/ 150ml) by Seacret Spa!
Medicine Hat, AB
This product is amazing. It softens and repairs cracked callouses heals. I don’t like to wear socks so my feet are pretty beat up. All it takes is using this a couple times and they’re in tip top shape. Unlike most foot creams this one doesn’t leave your feet greasy and slippery.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product I use it all the time, I had only purchased in our mall prior to this but the price is unbelievable ,considering how awesome this foot oil is. I used it on my feet when they rough does the trick will definitely be interested in buying it again
South Australia
This product is amazing. It smells like tea tree oil. It best for dry feets. Apply the this product at night and in the morning your feels are soooo smooth. It really amazing product. I've been using this for 3 years. It really really amazing.
This product is great for achy tired feet and calluses. Just rub it on and put on socks. Overnight your feet will feel smoothr and look less flaky. It's super thick and smells good like tea tree oil.
This foot cream works wonders! Not only is it amazing for your dry and cracked feet but you can mix into your mud mask for a smoother gentle touch and you could use to relief bug bites!