BY SEACHEM LABORATORIES

A Complete and Concentrated Conditioner For Both Fresh and Salt Water. Removes Chlorine Chloramine and Ammonia Which It Converts Ina Safe Non-Toxic For Readily Removed By The Tank S Filter. Detoxifies Nitrite and Nitrate Allowing The Biofilter To More Efficiently Remove Them. Will Also Detoxify Any Heavy Metals Found In The Tap Water At Typical Concentration Levels. Promotes The Production and Regeneration Of The Natural Slime Coat. Non-Acidic and Will Not Impact Ph Will Not Overactivate Skimmers. Size: 2 Liter. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love prime! I use it on all of my tanks, and one of the great things about it, is that its hard to over dose. It detoxifies ammonia, chlorine, and nitrates and makes tap water safe for fish. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it smells pretty terrible, however it washes right off if you get it on your hands.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Product does its job an I will definitely be buying more in the future. Smell is a little funny but nothing you can't wash off it is work the clean tank in the end.
faith g.
Gulfport, MS
This product really helped me clean my tanks. Which was awesome because I couldn't find anything that I liked as much as I do this.
Sara M.
Kennewick, WA
I am sold on this product. Never have issues and hard to overdue. My fish are happy.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
I've never had a single issue with this product
It is absolutely amazing and never has any problems
I strongly recommend this to everyone with fish and I would like to say that it's one of the best products I've ever used