BY SEACHEM

Formulated to help live freshwater aquarium plants grow healthy and beautiful. Choose from two formulas (sold separately). Guaranteed Analysis: 1.0% Soluble Iron (Fe) Size: 8.5 fl oz Flourish & #153 Comprehensive Plant Supplement contains a rich assortment of important trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, formulated especially for aquatic plants in a freshwater environment. Formulas each sold separately. Guaranteed Analysis: Total Nitrogen.0.07% Available Phosphate (P2O5).0.01% Soluble Potash.0.37% Calcium (Ca).0.14% Magnesium (Mg).0.11% Sulfur (S).0.2773% Boron (B).0.009% Chlorine (Cl).1.15% Cobalt (Co).0.0004% Copper (Cu).0.0001% Iron (Fe).0.32% Manganese (Mn).0.0118% Molybdenum (Mo).0.0009% Sodium (Na).0.13% Zinc (Zn).0.0007% see more...

Henry C.
Katy, TX
Defiantly one of the best products out there to help get your aquarium plants situated. It keeps leaves green and for free. They keep a consistent color and form a strong base that can withstand fish passing by the plants. It also helps root growth as well.
Jessica D.
Fantastic product. I use this in combination with other Seachem products on my planted tank. My plants are always growing huge and even occasionally flowering. Bottle lasts a few months usually $5-9 a bottle off Amazon. Definitely a must have for a flourishing freshwater planted tank

Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
When I had my planted freshwater tank, I used this, and my plants grew so much that I had to trim them back on a weekly basis. Another great Seachem product that I would recommend.
Jennifer-Amy F.
Clairmont, Alberta, Alberta
I've this for a long time and I use it with the flourish tabs for under gravel and they work well together. Put this in with my water change and did a good job. Didn't affect my levels or anything either. I don't have a planted anymore and I sure miss this product for how well of job it did.