Seabae Individual Face Packs (Refills)

by Seabae

Introducing our new Seabae Wipes! A fin-tastic alternative to disposable face wipes.

Made of the softest hemp cotton, super smooth on even the most sensitive skin while letting you live your best zero waste life. Flexible to catch even the most stubborn eyeliner and can easily be cleaned in your handy Seabae laundry bag.

We are dedicated to reducing plastic waste by making our packaging 100% recyclable and reusable.

Combo pack includes:

-3 Face wipes

-1 laundry bag

Some proceeds of this purchase will go towards ocean conservation to help keep our waters clean.

We also sell the wipes in a reusable packaging format, check out our combo pack!

Is this any different then the makeup eraser?
Start your review of Seabae Individual Face Packs (Refills)!
Barbara Daniela J.
8952 NW 24th Terrace
a miracle wipe is really the typical make-up remover wipe that helps you a lot for more for people who have a very dry and delicate face where they cannot be using, I wipe that has very thick threads that you will want to pan your skin or irritate your skin this is This is not like this. This is the best it would be good to have it and for everyone to buy it
dalis E.
Guatemala
Pues la verda me parece muy bonita no tengo idea de que sea xq esta en Inglés así que nose pero me gustaría promocionarla para compensar de cero no les parece muy linda😊🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...