Sea Kelp and Pearl Protein Sea Salt Bubble Bath & Body Wash - 16 oz uploaded by tarolyn t.

BY UNKNOWN

SheaMoisture Sea Kelp and Pearl Protein Sea Salt Bubble Bath & Body Wash is a multi-purpose bubble bath & body wash gently cleanses while immersing dry skin in a nourishing moisture that consist of our exclusive blend of oils and marine extracts including Carrageenan (Red Algae). Skin feels soft, smooth and rejuvenated. Directions: Apply to a washcloth or hands to cleanse entire body or add a capful to warm water to create a luxurious spa bath Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Sea Kelp - Rich in polysaccharides, protects and strengthens skin. Pearl Protein - A symbol of timeless elegance. Helps. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target*
tarolyn t.
tarolyn t.
Frederick, MD
I love my Shea Moisture because it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. My man loves it also he always compliments how good I smell and it smells so natural. I must add that 10% of the proceeds goes to fighting poverty.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
I prefer this more as a bubble bath than as a body wash. It's okay, not knock your socks off good. My skin didn't feel any different using it as a wash than my previously used brand. However, I will say a tiny bit goes a LONNNNGGGGGG way as a bubble bath. Use caution in a jetted tub, even when used as a body wash.... I had so many bubbles it looked like a foam party in my bathroom! I will say it excited the child inside and may have made a bubble beard and troll hair... the world will never know for sure...
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this good to the skin? Some of the soap keep my skin dry and itchy is this good for my sensitive skin? Is the scent light?