BeautyFaceFacial Skincarevitaminsea.beauty
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum

Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum

by vitaminsea.beauty

This Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum from VitaminSea.beauty uses a blend of nutrients to tone and calm stressed skin.

Purified Water (Aqua), Propanediol (Zemea), Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin C), Crambe Maritima (Blue Sea Kale) Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Yellow No.5 CI 19140.

Please how can I buy this product ?
Does this have fragrance??
I’ve been debating on purchasing this serum, can you guys tell me if it’s okay for oily/combination skin?
Start your review of Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum!
James F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum uploaded by James F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall I am very satisfied with the performance of this product . It’s got a great consistency , and I can feel the boost in hydration this provides me with . The larger drop bottle is fantastic because I could use the solution all the way down my neck and run excess in my hands . The only complaint I have is the strong perfume smell , I much prefer products without added fragrance .
Abigail V.
Monroe, NY
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum uploaded by Abigail V.
I love this product, I like put it in with my face damp, it’s so hydrating, absorbs fast and doesn’t leave my skin greasy, it also work well with the rest of my products, it doesn’t have any scent which I like.
Rebekah P.
Toledo, OH
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum uploaded by Rebekah P.
Ok guys, so of course everyone is aware that HA is a complete MUST in your everyday skin care routine- duh. BUT, how many of you have tried this complex serum? Three words: nourishing, calming, plumping 🗣 🔑 Benefits: •Firms and tones 👊🏼 •Softens and smoothes 💧 •Calms stressed skin ✅ •Not tested on animals 🚫
grace G.
I love this serum! It was definitely thicker than i expected it to be. But this worked great for adding moisture to my face and even helped with my acne a little bit, it also helped calm the redness in my face. It’s a great product for a great price, definitely a good alternative to expensive serums!
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,142 reviews
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum uploaded by Stephanie  W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually really like this! This helped to give my skin such a beautiful glow. It applied and absorbed very well. You can wear it day and night. It’s inexpensive as well.
Nicolle H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: CVS
Good product for me! I have sensitive skin and this helps out a lot. One of the best drug store serums I’ve used. I’d recommend. The scent it pretty great overall as well.
Allison R.
Sea Kale & Hyaluronic Acid Complex Rejuvenating Skin Serum uploaded by Allison R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this recently because I ran out of my other serum and it’s doing such a nice job working along side my other skincare products. This didn’t break me out and keeps my skin calm after intensive treatments or masks. It feels cold without even having to put it in the fridge and sinks right into my skin. Very inexpensive but I still prefer my other serum more.
Tianna W.
Akron
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this when I was on the hunt for a good hyaluronic acid serum after not being able to find the other product I wanted. It was less expensive and there was only one vial left on the shelf so I snagged it. Honestly this is amazing. It makes my skin so smooth and gives me a great base to wear makeup. If you are also searching for this type of product, I would recommend. I got it at Ulta.
Ericka H.
The texture of this product is so nice. It sinks right into damp skin and leaves no texture or tackiness. It has no real scent to it which is really nice knowing it’s not packed with fragrance. It has improved texture and hydration of my skin after three weeks of consecutive use with my night time skincare routine. I mix it with my acne treatment for added moisture absorption.
Haley W.
Good affordable serum that sinks in quickly and is effective. I love the ingredients and the fact that a little goes a long way.