BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWinesea glass
Sea Glass Sauvignon Blanc - 750mL Bottle

Sea Glass® Sauvignon Blanc - 750mL Bottle

by sea glass

Seaglass santa barbara county 2011 sauvignon blanc wine 750 ml

What wine does this compare to? is it dry?
Is this good or no?
Start your review of Sea Glass® Sauvignon Blanc - 750mL Bottle!
KEENA C.
Duluth, GA
Easy to open! no corks and refreshing! love the brand and its not dry at all
Easy to open! no corks and refreshing! love the brand and its not dry at all
Kathy W.
Pequot Lakes, MN
This is me and my daughters ‘go-to’ wine when we’re wanting to relax and catch up. We discovered it at a favorite restaurant.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sea Glass® Sauvignon Blanc - 750mL Bottle uploaded by Ashley W.
This wine is light and easy to drink. It has fruity notes to it and I would recommend to anyone who likes white wine.
Stacy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
2,714 reviews
Love this wine. It tastes so smooth. It wss very easy to drink. Will buy this again fot sure.
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this wine! It is so affordable, but it doesn't give you a bad hangover like some cheap wines will. It is honestly one of the best pinot grigio's I have ever had in my entire life and I am definitely looking forward to buying another bottle of it!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great White wine! I think the packaging looks great so even If you don't drink it right away it looks great to leave out on your counter for decoration! We live near the beach so this is perfect to display the seagrass on the bottle! It is not that expensive so if you are on a budget I would say to try it! I would buy it again!
A R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Surprisingly pretty good… used it in cooking and had a glass. Affordable, crisp & fresh tasting and screw too. Perfect with salmon and light foods or day glass of wine Sea Glass® Sauvignon Blanc - 750mL Bottle
laurie G.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine its one of my favorites, my mom and stepfather got me hooked. I try and get it when i can . I love wine but dont have it often cause if the calories .
Tess B.
Every-time this wine is on sale at Publix I grab it. Screw top makes it easier to store.
Amy N.
Great Sauvignon blanc under $20! Screw off top makes it easy for opening and resealing.