Sea Cuisine Applewood Smoked Salmon uploaded by Tanya A.Sea Cuisine Applewood Smoked Salmon uploaded by Ashley B.

BY SEA CUISINE

High Liner Sea Cuisine® Applewood Smoked Salmon.
Fire Roasted™.
Two flame seared fillets with maple syrup, marjoram, and a tangy mustard BBQ finishing sauce.
Chef's finishing sauce inside.
Serves 2. see more...

Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Did you know there are people who don't like salmon? What???!!! 😱
I think even those people would find this surprisingly delicious! The salmon is a very good size piece (box comes with 2 - my picture is one half of one...sorry I was hungry!). The salmon itself cooks nicely and is very tasty, but the sauce packet it comes with just takes it to a whole different level! Tangy mustard BBQ sauce...excellent! The only reason I took off one star is due to the fillets coming in one package. I would prefer them individually packaged, as I only eat one at a time. You must try!!
Ashley B.
As usual I came across a coupon for this so I had to buy. Best coupon buy of the year!! The cooking time is short and it taste great no matter if you microwave or cook in the oven. The salmon is tender and the sauce makes it even better. I thought is was going to taste cheap but boy I was wrong. For all the non-cookers, grab this and you will feel like a chef. It's Great. I love it. #bestof2015
Brooke C.
This is actually incredibly delicious! I was so surprised when I first had this because i am very picky about salmon but this is just great! Anyone who likes a smoked flavor this is great for you. The cook time is also easy and free of worry!
Heidi T.
Green Bay, WI
Has the Most amazing taste. Full of flavor and cooks quickly. Would recommend and purchase again. A family favorite!