BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Original Formula Astringent: Classic, deep clean Tingling, refreshing feeling see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Karen K.
HOLY GRAIL. I promise you i cannot live life without this toner. I literally recommend this to every single person i know because without this stuff my skin is really dull and is just overall not as healthy looking as it is when i use this. I use this every single morning and every single night ESPECIALLY. If you suffer from break outs this will clear your face right up
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ
This is the BEST toner in the world! I have huge pores around my nose and eczema on my neck and when I tell you this thing has changed everything for me.... yall.not hearing me! I love this sooo much because my skin now feels so soft, and so smooth, and so clean. I'm so happy with the results and it's only like 4 or 5 bucks!
Madeline K O.
Bronx, NY
I have been using Sea Breeze for a countless number of years. It has proved time again and again to be the best astringent for maintaining my skin completely clean and clear looking. I use it on a daily basis with my moisturizer. No complaints.
MaKaylee B.
This is my most reliable facial regimen. It keeps my face fresh and clean. The scent is fresh and clean. And it is gentle and lasts a while. Really good for drying out problem spots overnight or keeping your face from getting oily in the morning. I recommend it to everyone!
Hanna R.
I have been using this product for years and I can say it works really good. It deep cleans your pores leaving a tingling and refreshing feeling. It removes trapped oil dirt and make up from your pores. and it is very inexpensive!
Jasmine W.
Great at keep my skin clear, especially after i've woe make up for a few hours! It's gentle on the skin and keeps its super smooth. Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent
Kayann K.
Bronx , NY
With a love for makeup. But have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin I keep this go to nearby at all times even when I travel. It cleans the skin after the daily cleanse routine to make sure all dirts and oil are out the skin.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Love this stuff. Cleans well, prevents breakouts and has a clean, fresh scent.
Victoria C.
My Mom taught me about this and I've been using since 5th grade. We both get compliments on our skin all the time. And the sea breeze experience is one that never gets old.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I like using this product to really get a deep clean after using a cleansing wipe I will use this to pick up left over makeup and dirt then I use my routine cleanser always makes my skin feel super clean and refreshed!