BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Original Formula Astringent: Classic, deep clean Tingling, refreshing feeling see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this for a while when I was in high school and decided to revisit it when I came across it recently at a blowout sale. It does have a scent but I actually like it and it eventually goes away. I like the fact that it leaves your face tingling for a while which makes it seem like it's actually working. I do think it is important to remember that this is only an astringent. So I actually follow mine up with a moisturizer after a few minutes because alcohol is the second ingredient which can be drying to the skin. I will update my review if I notice any changes with this regarding acne. All in all, I really love the "fresh" feeling that it leaves my face with.

The cons are that it drys out my face and I find witch hazel to be more productive were acne is concerned.
Meridon W.
Meridon W.
Willis, TX
I have tried so many different toners. And I have huge pores and oily skin...an awful combo. I picked this up about a year ago on a whim....and I love it! It tightens my pores and makes my skin feel fresh. Just have to be careful or sometimes it will burn your skin if it's too dry. So I just make sure to moisturizer every day and I'm good to go! I would recommend this to anyone who is struggling to find a good, consistent toner. Oh, and the price can't be beat either!
Krysta E.
Krysta E.
Indio, CA
I've been using Seabreeze basically my entire life. I love the fact that it's easy grab-and-go freshen up product that I can use during this busy holiday season. I especially love using it when I'm done with the gym and I need to quickly freshen up my face to run more errands. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Jaydee  D.
Jaydee D.
I use Astringent after showers almost everyday due to oily skin. i like using this product after the shower because it makes me feel even fresher with the tingly sensation. although it said make up remover it doesn't seem to completely take mine off so i don't leave any on when i use the Astringent.
Paris G.
Paris G.
I like it, I use it every day with a cotton ball after washing my face. It does get the extra dirt that my face wash couldn't get off. Makes my skin feel fresh and cold. An "okay" smell to it. Definitely recommend this.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this stuff! For sure an essential in my skin care routine 👍if I begin to break out a bit I put it on before bed after I wash my face and I can see a difference the next morning! I recommend this product 100%
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
This is my favorite face product ever!!!!! Thanks to Sea Breeze Original I have a pimple free face. I would strongly recommend this product to anybody who is suffering from acne.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great! I use it as a complexion toner to soothe skin before applying makeup. It lifts flaky particles and removes excess oils from skin. Highly recommend !
Candy G.
Candy G.
Great product to remove dirt from the face or to refresh the face , has a bit of a strong smell but to me i don't mind
Racheal T.
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ
This is the BEST toner in the world! I have huge pores around my nose and eczema on my neck and when I tell you this thing has changed everything for me.... yall.not hearing me! I love this sooo much because my skin now feels so soft, and so smooth, and so clean. I'm so happy with the results and it's only like 4 or 5 bucks!