BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Original Formula Astringent: Classic, deep clean Tingling, refreshing feeling see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Karen K.
HOLY GRAIL. I promise you i cannot live life without this toner. I literally recommend this to every single person i know because without this stuff my skin is really dull and is just overall not as healthy looking as it is when i use this. I use this every single morning and every single night ESPECIALLY. If you suffer from break outs this will clear your face right up
Jay H.
Sea breeze is an oldie but goodie. Ive used it for years to clear up my acne and clear my scalp when I have braids. Sea breeze is great because it proves you dont have to spend a ton of money on skin care to clear up your acne.
Krysta E.
Indio, CA
I've been using Seabreeze basically my entire life. I love the fact that it's easy grab-and-go freshen up product that I can use during this busy holiday season. I especially love using it when I'm done with the gym and I need to quickly freshen up my face to run more errands. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ
This is the BEST toner in the world! I have huge pores around my nose and eczema on my neck and when I tell you this thing has changed everything for me.... yall.not hearing me! I love this sooo much because my skin now feels so soft, and so smooth, and so clean. I'm so happy with the results and it's only like 4 or 5 bucks!
Madeline K O.
Bronx, NY
I have been using Sea Breeze for a countless number of years. It has proved time again and again to be the best astringent for maintaining my skin completely clean and clear looking. I use it on a daily basis with my moisturizer. No complaints.
Kelsie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for a while when I was in high school and decided to revisit it when I came across it recently at a blowout sale. It does have a scent but I actually like it and it eventually goes away. I like the fact that it leaves your face tingling for a while which makes it seem like it's actually working. I do think it is important to remember that this is only an astringent. So I actually follow mine up with a moisturizer after a few minutes because alcohol is the second ingredient which can be drying to the skin. I will update my review if I notice any changes with this regarding acne. All in all, I really love the "fresh" feeling that it leaves my face with.

The cons are that it drys out my face and I find witch hazel to be more productive were acne is concerned.
MaKaylee B.
This is my most reliable facial regimen. It keeps my face fresh and clean. The scent is fresh and clean. And it is gentle and lasts a while. Really good for drying out problem spots overnight or keeping your face from getting oily in the morning. I recommend it to everyone!
Yaimee O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite face product ever!!!!! Thanks to Sea Breeze Original I have a pimple free face. I would strongly recommend this product to anybody who is suffering from acne.
Hanna R.
I have been using this product for years and I can say it works really good. It deep cleans your pores leaving a tingling and refreshing feeling. It removes trapped oil dirt and make up from your pores. and it is very inexpensive!
Jasmine W.
Great at keep my skin clear, especially after i've woe make up for a few hours! It's gentle on the skin and keeps its super smooth. Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent