BY SEA BREEZE

Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
This seems to not work for people with sensitive skin, but I LOVE this stuff. I've tried astringent brands other than Sea Breeze without luck. This stuff is so refreshing on my face, especially either before bed or right after getting out of the shower.
carrie r.
I have never tried this product before I wouldn't try this but my sister would like to try this
jordanhsnelling
Fogelsville
I tried this because it was something my mom/aunts recommended. Big mistake. It didn't seem to help clear up my face- just dried it out. I bought it at Target in a double-pack so I feel bad having to waste it, but I definitely can't keep using it!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. My face has become super oily lately and this helps so much! My face feels clean and refreshed after I use this. I do it every night before bed just to make sure there isn't any dirt or makeup left behind. And it's not expensive at all!
Tara B.
Love this as a toner. It deep cleans without drying the skin out. Its also available in sensitive skin as well.
Mariah S.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this product. I was looking for a good toner when I came across this and decided to try it. I am so glad I did. It made my face feel so clean and refreshed. It removed all the dirt and oil and makeup left behind after washing. I never knew how much gunk still stayed on your face after you wash it until I used this and saw all that stuff on the cotton ball. Talk about gross. After awhile of using this my blackheads on my nose started disappearing! I loved it! I highly recommend this product.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
This is the classic toner that everyone has used at least once in their lives. With as many new chemicals as there are in new things today, I'll stick with the classic
Artesia G.
Lakewood, WA
I have used this product before, I received a bottle as a gift. It felt nice on my skin, it was a nice product. I would recommend it as a starter for someone lookimg for something to start out with.
Ashley M.
Sea Breeze is a terrible product. I tried it out when I was a teen many, many years ago and all it did was dry out my skin. I decided to try this one out thinking maybe after all these years they made the product better. Nope I was WRONG! Still a crap product!
Melanie C.
Bronx, NY
I like it but i don't love it. it was very drying, but then again i have eczema on my face.
Super refreshing on the skin at first though.