Sea Breeze Naturals Facial Wash, 6 fl oz

by Sea Breeze

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sea Breeze Naturals Facial Wash, 6 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
Sea Breeze Naturals Facial Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is pretty cool; picked it up at the Dollar Tree, which was the only place I saw it, like ever. It’s gentle, yet gets the job done. Sometimes, too much product fell out because of the bottom dispense, but I still like it; and it lasted a very long time.
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
I used this in shower because if feels soft and clean face, I also used it on my body. Removed's dirt and oil from skin, I bought it at dollar store, then I when back they were sold out of it. I would love to find it again, this really helps out oily faces.
Kali B.
I love this facial wash. It feels so good when washing my face. It has my face feeling clean, refreshed, and so soft. I have used this for years. I do not use bar soap. This is the best. I also use the Facial Lotion. Awesome products.
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
Clears skin very quickly. I like that it burns a little because I feel like it is giving me a good deep clean
Emma R.
I like this face wash because it is very gentle and leaves your face feeling clean and soft . It is especially good for sensitive and dry skin it also works well with other sea breeze products .

Looking for your answer?