BY GENERIC

Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
I used this in shower because if feels soft and clean face, I also used it on my body. Removed's dirt and oil from skin, I bought it at dollar store, then I when back they were sold out of it.
I would love to find it again, this really helps out oily faces.
Emma r.
I like this face wash because it is very gentle and leaves your face feeling clean and soft . It is especially good for sensitive and dry skin it also works well with other sea breeze products .
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
Clears skin very quickly. I like that it burns a little because I feel like it is giving me a good deep clean