Sea Breeze Naturals Facial Lotion, 6 fl oz uploaded by Andrea M.

BY GENERIC

Sea Breeze Naturals Facial Lotion, 6 fl oz
  • "LOVE THIS MOISTURIZING LOTION ! its really perfect and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft , the only downside about this product is that the consistense of this cream is kinda greasy... but after all it doesent feel like is clogging your pores and works for my acne-sensitive skin ! " in 4 reviews
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
If you have oily skin and you're looking for a product to secure in moisture, without over powering your face, this is for you ! I found mine at the dollar tree , and I must say I am very impressed. The consistency is quite thick, as it is more of a face " lotion " , but it feels very light once dried. I've had this for months , and it is the only moisturizer I used !
Sokdaly C.
I use this to moisturize my face. It does a great job of hydrating my face. It does feel a little thick on my face so I use it mostly at night. But when it dries it makes my face really smooth. I love the smell, it has a clean scent, not too overpowering.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
This moisturizing lotion is great. I like how it leaves my face feeling. Its a little greasy but its great for bad acne and leaves your face looking and feeling smooth.
Kennedy S.
Loved this lotion, especially on my legs. They've never felt softer! I also liked the water-mint scent. At a dollar, it's an amazing buy!
Ally L.
Chico, CA
I like to put this lotion gently around my eyes because its super moisturizing and absorbs into my skin.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
I've tried this and It felt pretty good on my face. I like it and would repurchase it in the future.
Jonathan B.