BY SEA BREEZE

Sea breeze fresh-clean astringent for sensitive skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening Ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of sea breeze as it removes trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind, without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it's working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy. see more...

• Does this burn like alcohol an is it ok for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
morgenne c.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I really like this as a toner after I finish my skincare but I haven't really seen any special "effects" of this product, it keeps my skin clean and seals my pores which I guess is all it's technically supposed to do so I would consider it a good product for the price!
Emily A.
I love this astringent. I use it every night and always am afraid of drying my skin out, but it doesn’t and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed in the morning. It says to use until pads are no longer colored (or dirty), but as I am afraid to dry my skin out, I usually only do 2 or 3 cotton pads of astringent. It still surprises me how much comes off and I actually look forward to using it each night!
Erica C.
Gambrills, MD
I love Sea Breeze. My mom used it most of her life and I’ve been using it for like 10 years now. If I wipe my face with sea breeze and nothing comes off on the cotton pad, I know it’s clean.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This worked well but it did burn a bit it I went over my face a little too much. It also really drys out my skin. Even if I put moisturizer it my skin seems to be extremely dry after using it. It’s not expensive and I don’t think I’ll purchase this again.
Amanda B.
Acworth
Makes my face feel clean, and removes majority of my makeup. Be careful around eyes otherwise it will burn. Takes off oil nicely as well. It’s very fair in price. This is my third bottle so far, so it’s a keeper.
Ashton R.
Birmingham, AL
I use this as a toner after cleansing when I've been wearing a lot of makeup and really want to take it off. I find its a bit rough for daily use, but if you are very oily it's a good one. Just be sure to moisturize very well following.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
This is my astringent of choice! Obviously, being an alcohol-based astringent, it does dry out your skin some, but it also leaves your pores feeling tingly and clean. Just make sure to follow up with a light moisturizer and you should be good!
Genelle M.
Tucson
I've used this astringent for the past fifteen years. I trust nothing else to get me through my post PMS acne spurts. Sea Breeze leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Being a former cosmetology student we used Sea Breeze for manicures & pedicures. Now years after school I still feel like I’m not getting service unless Sea Breeze is included !! It has a cooling fresh feeling while not having that antiseptic smell.
Megan B.
Ellaville, GA
I use this product when I am having trouble controlling breakouts due to stress or exercise. I love the refreshing tingle it leaves when you use it that makes your skin feel very clean.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this burn like alcohol an is it ok for sensitive skin?