BY SEA BREEZE

lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have been using this product for about six years now. I have purchased it multiple times. I love how my skin reacts to it, the packaging is nautical. It is a drugstore brand, so they don't have the fanciest packaging. The cap is extremely childproof. I love the eucalyptus scent of the toner and have turned my friends onto this product as well.
Lexi L.
Loves Park, IL
I use this product on daily basis and it works really well. Since its a cheaper product it is definitely worth the price and would buy it regardless. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin! Its great!
ANGELICA C.
San Diego, CA
This product works wonders in my face! It leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and it is very gentle on my skin. It helps maintain my pores looking small and works wonders if applied before foundation. Overall, an exellent and inexpensive product!
Jasey  F.
Perfect acne reducer for my face! Any time that I find myself with a pimple, I use this and it usually helps clear my face right up! Good smell, and great feel.
Danielle D.
Ponca City, OK
Love this product It leaves your face feeling clean and fresh and I love to use it when I am in a hurry. It really does do a good job cleaning your face.
Rachael D.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have used this astringent for a number of years. It cleans my face without making it feel overly dry. I just wish it was more widely available.
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
nothing beats the fresh clean feeling you get when you use this. you know without a doubt your skin has been stripped of impurities!
Sim H.
Caguas, PR
It's okay. It does the job but it is not as gentle on my skin as I thought it would be. I stopped using this product.