BY SEA BREEZE #87 in Toners & Astringents

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it s working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.   see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TONER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
I was introduced to this astringent during my time at beauty school in 2014-2016. I loved doing facials with it and loved having facials done on me. I am someone who has really sensitive skin and I cannot just use whatever toner. I have tried other brands, but this one is the absolute best. It does not sting after applying it on my face and leaves a nice cooling effect. It removes all traces of foundation even after removing it with a makeup wipe and cleanser. It assures me that the surface of my skin is nice and clean. I have purchased it twice this year and works great for skin care routine. The price is right especially if you're on a budget and looking for something that works. Def. a favorite.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I’ve been using this stuff since I was like 13. It’s been my go to for so many years! I love the cooking effect it has, because it makes me feel like it’s actually working. I have overly greasy skin, and this is the perfect way to quickly get rid of the extra oils and have my face looking great in no time.
Jillian V.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I use this every night after i wash my face.It gets all my makeup off my face and that my face wash did not remove. After using my face feels tingly and refreshed— not too intense or drying. I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup and does not feel all the residue is washed away with face wash.
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
This has been one of my quick and easy go tos since I was a teenager. I like it because I really feel like the product is working and cleaning my face. I also use this when I wear braids (4C natural hair), it cleaned the scalp in between washes and leaves my skin feeling refresh.
Chrissy W.
My favorite astringent to use! Leaves my face feeling fresh, renewed and oil-free! I almost always purchase it from Wal-mart. It’s only harsh when it’s overused. Once every other day does the trick unless I’m having pimple overload.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I really haven't tried many to compare with this but in short it does help my skin feel fresh as if it's drawn all the dirt out of my skin. For those who are sensitive to smell you may not be crazy about it because it is pretty strong
Rose S.
Newport news
Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean AstringentThis is definitely a great, inexpensive hidden gem! I've been using this off and on since middle School and I'll just say it definitely gets the job done!Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent
Carrie P.
Seriously love this stuff. Just when I think my face is as clean as it can get, I use this on a cotton pad, and it really gets out anything I’ve missed. Cheap and it works! Highly recommend, pick it up at Walmart.
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
The smell is less that desirable, but it definitely feels clean. I usually use this after I’ve been picking at my face (oops) to clean up any leftover residue. It seems to clean things up well with a clean tingle.
EricaRae S.
Spokane Wa, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I live this astringent it’s clean and smells fresh and cleans my face and helps with breakouts it’s a little harsh so use once a day I can buy this at any Walmart or pharmacy or wherever you buy your hygiene products the only thing this product can improve with is the advertising
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Does this burn when you put it on?
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Does this help shrink your pores?
Melissa C.
How do you apply this? I use a cotton ball. Is there any other ways I should try!
Vera R.
Charlotte , NC
I love this brand but does the other products they have work well too
Adriana R.
I saw this in publix. Does it really prevents pimples?