BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it s working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.   see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TONER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
I was introduced to this astringent during my time at beauty school in 2014-2016. I loved doing facials with it and loved having facials done on me. I am someone who has really sensitive skin and I cannot just use whatever toner. I have tried other brands, but this one is the absolute best. It does not sting after applying it on my face and leaves a nice cooling effect. It removes all traces of foundation even after removing it with a makeup wipe and cleanser. It assures me that the surface of my skin is nice and clean. I have purchased it twice this year and works great for skin care routine. The price is right especially if you're on a budget and looking for something that works. Def. a favorite.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I’ve been using this stuff since I was like 13. It’s been my go to for so many years! I love the cooking effect it has, because it makes me feel like it’s actually working. I have overly greasy skin, and this is the perfect way to quickly get rid of the extra oils and have my face looking great in no time.
Jillian V.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I use this every night after i wash my face.It gets all my makeup off my face and that my face wash did not remove. After using my face feels tingly and refreshed— not too intense or drying. I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup and does not feel all the residue is washed away with face wash.
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
This has been one of my quick and easy go tos since I was a teenager. I like it because I really feel like the product is working and cleaning my face. I also use this when I wear braids (4C natural hair), it cleaned the scalp in between washes and leaves my skin feeling refresh.
Hayley G.
I can tell when I run out of this product and forget to refill. It helps clear my skin and get rid of acne marks and scars. Makes my skin feel refreshed and clear. I use it after washing my face and prior to applying moisturizer.
Carrie P.
Seriously love this stuff. Just when I think my face is as clean as it can get, I use this on a cotton pad, and it really gets out anything I’ve missed. Cheap and it works! Highly recommend, pick it up at Walmart.
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
The smell is less that desirable, but it definitely feels clean. I usually use this after I’ve been picking at my face (oops) to clean up any leftover residue. It seems to clean things up well with a clean tingle.
EricaRae S.
Spokane Wa, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I live this astringent it’s clean and smells fresh and cleans my face and helps with breakouts it’s a little harsh so use once a day I can buy this at any Walmart or pharmacy or wherever you buy your hygiene products the only thing this product can improve with is the advertising
Bianca M.
Laton, CA
I first discovered this from a friend I met in college and she had the most perfect skin. This is the only product she used on her face along with a moisturizer. I bought it right away. It cleans my pores and it refreshes me. So perfect. I get the sensitive skin one.
Amanda B.
Cincinnati
I used to love this product.😍 Used it in my teens and 20's with no problems. Then stopped using it for about 6 years and when I started using it again a few days ago it did not go well.😮☹️🤔 The first day I used it I had no problems. The second and third day, it burnt my face bright red like I had a bad sun burn and made it feel really dried out.  Guess I won't be using this again. 😢
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Does this burn when you put it on?
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Does this help shrink your pores?
Melissa C.
How do you apply this? I use a cotton ball. Is there any other ways I should try!
Vera R.
Charlotte , NC
I love this brand but does the other products they have work well too
Adriana R.
I saw this in publix. Does it really prevents pimples?