BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it s working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.   see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is one of my favorite scents lol. Seriously it reminds me of my dad because he cleaned his skin with this every morning and always had this scent to him. He's also the reason this was my first astringent I ever used. I used it for many years, up until I was more concerned with skin care and left it behind for something more skincare targeted. This is the best basic toner. It does have a strong "seabreeze" scent that is notorious. It never dries my skin out. It leaves that deep down tingling clean feeling to my skin and really does rid all the leftover residue from my skin. It leaves skin refreshed and refreshed. It doesn't have the skincare product properties I need now at my age but I will always be nastalgic for this product
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
i’ve used this product for many years now and it’s never failed to make my skin look so glowly and refreshed! i’ve bought this same product multiple times and it’s always a part of my nightly routine so it grabs all the dirt and remaining foundation that my normal removal of my makeup cannot. it takes a while to get used to because of the very strong scent but once you put it on your face you will feel and see a STRONG difference!!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TONER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
I was introduced to this astringent during my time at beauty school in 2014-2016. I loved doing facials with it and loved having facials done on me. I am someone who has really sensitive skin and I cannot just use whatever toner. I have tried other brands, but this one is the absolute best. It does not sting after applying it on my face and leaves a nice cooling effect. It removes all traces of foundation even after removing it with a makeup wipe and cleanser. It assures me that the surface of my skin is nice and clean. I have purchased it twice this year and works great for skin care routine. The price is right especially if you're on a budget and looking for something that works. Def. a favorite.
Christian W.
My favorite astringent to use! Leaves my face feeling fresh, renewed and oil-free! I almost always purchase it from Wal-mart. It’s only harsh when it’s overused. Once every other day does the trick unless I’m having pimple overload.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I really haven't tried many to compare with this but in short it does help my skin feel fresh as if it's drawn all the dirt out of my skin. For those who are sensitive to smell you may not be crazy about it because it is pretty strong
Carrie P.
Seriously love this stuff. Just when I think my face is as clean as it can get, I use this on a cotton pad, and it really gets out anything I’ve missed. Cheap and it works! Highly recommend, pick it up at Walmart.
Kylie R.
Manassas
I remember when I used to break out in acne after a basketball game, my mom finally turned me on to this product. You feel SO clean after and the results speak for themselves. 10/10 for a deep clean!
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
Love this astringent for many reasons! This is the original astringent that even my mom and grandma used! The smell is iffy but besides that it deep cleans my skin after a long day in the hot sun!
Amanda B.
Cincinnati
I used to love this product.😍 Used it in my teens and 20's with no problems. Then stopped using it for about 6 years and when I started using it again a few days ago it did not go well.😮☹️🤔 The first day I used it I had no problems. The second and third day, it burnt my face bright red like I had a bad sun burn and made it feel really dried out.  Guess I won't be using this again. 😢
Shaunell L.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. It’s sometimes hard to find but it’s a great toner especially if you are on the oily side like myself. It’s not drying and/or harsh on my skin. Definitely recommend this product.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Does this burn when you put it on?
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Does this help shrink your pores?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this? I use a cotton ball. Is there any other ways I should try!
Vera R.
Charlotte , NC
I love this brand but does the other products they have work well too
Diane L.
Isn’t this more of a toner than a facial cleanser?  I thought most facial cleansers moisturized your skin. This product just claims not to over dry your skin.