Sea Breeze Deep-Clean Astringent

by Sea Breeze

Oil control formula that treats and prevents breakouts.

What are they benefits of using it
Start your review of Sea Breeze Deep-Clean Astringent!
How would you rate this product?
Icess M.
Sea Breeze Deep-Clean Astringent uploaded by Icess M.
I feel as though Sea Breeze really comes to my rescue each time I use it! I always have clogged pores & Sea Breeze digs deep to clean them out. It tingles so you know it's doing it's job, however it may leave your face a little dry. My mom & I use Sea Breeze Astringent religiously and we both have combination skin.
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
This was the first ever drug store astringent I ever used. I used it several years before I knew much about skin care. I don’t use this anymore because of the alcohol and the way it dries my skin out with to much use. It’s very good for acne and I use it only when I have a bad break out now.
Janet A.
Cudahy, CA
I have always had some pimples on my face and scarring. But this really cleans all the dirt from your face, you can cleanse your face and then go in with this and see how much more dirt was left on your face after cleansing. Its incredible! I do feel like i need to go in with a moisturizer after. The only downside to this is the smell is strong to me and not pleasant but works so well i look past it and always repurchase!
Kori B.
Davie, FL
I use this every day twice a day religiously. If I miss it once my face feels so oily and gross. It leaves me feeling so refreshed and clean!
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this and do feel that it can help clear up your skin. However, my skin is a little too sensitive when it comes to alcohol in skincare products so I gave this one away to a family member. But overall, I love the fresh scent and clean feeling you get on your skin from using this! I just wouldn't recommend it to those with pie scars or very dry skin like me (alcohol can worsen it). Be sure to use a moisturizer after if it leaves your skin dry.
ashton B.
Louisville, KY
My family has used this for over a decade! It deeply cleans your face. It helps dry up acne and heal blemishes. It can be a little drying so definitely moisturize after using it. It also helps with oil control.
Hope W.
jonesville Louisiana
I buy this product for my son .. it really helps keeping the acne away.. he really doesn't care for the smell
Jessica O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This toner is amazing!!! After cleaning my face, I dab a cotton with this, and it gets rid of so much dirt! It really gets your face super clean!!! I love it!!! If you have sensitive skin, I would start with the sensitive one first!!! Highly recommend it!!!
Katt C.
My favorite cleanser. I use this stuff twice a day, every day and it's helped my skin so much.! It really cleans so well. My cotton ball will come back filthy. It's kind of shocking.! I have very oily skin and do not have issues with it leaving me feeling gross. I love it.!
Anette R.
Powder Springs
Its the only one I know. I use it for anything you need to use astrigent for. Including cleaning my earrings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea C.
Buzzards Bay, MA
il y a 2 ans
Kelsey A. il y a 6 mois
Me! It does tingle and have a menthol like feel but it’s a great for toning!