BY SEA BREEZE

Oil control formula that treats and prevents breakouts. see more...

Danielle N.
I have been buying this ever since I was in highschool because this product works soo great! I apply it on a cotton ball and work it over my face. I use this product once daily. The bottle says 1-3 times daily but my skin is sensitive so I do not want to push it. You can instantly see all the dirt on the cotton ball and it is just amazing. My face always feels so fresh afterwards because all that dirt has been lifted off my face! The only thing I do not like about this product is the smell is very overpowering! Other than that I recommend this product. It is great to lift the dirt off your face!
Lindsay S.
Oak Harbor, OH
This is the OG astringent to me.. my mom has bought this since I was a little girl -- every time I use or even just smell it, I remember being little watching my mommy wash her face, use this, and get ready for bed..

Now to the effectiveness of the product.. I think it works pretty well. You really do feel DEEEEP cleaned after this.. I don't use it every day or even every week.. just when I get some back break outs or my skin feels icky -- but be careful using this around your eyes!! Fumes are a real thing people!
Luz C.
Passaic, NJ
Great astringent! But if you have sensitive skin definitely go with the sensitive formula this can be really strong for me sometimes but I’m totally fine with it. It leaves my face feeling super fresh and when I wake up in the morning my face is clear as it could be!
Salo-Phena O.
Lanham, MD
Very very tingly and gave me a bad feeling on first application. My acne started flaring up after i used it just once. Could not repeat it because it hurt pretty badly. But, i could tell it did clean deep like it said it would. Sea Breeze Original
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This stuff had been around for quite some time now, I've also used it off and on for years. It really does its job and super deep cleans. It does have a fairly strong smell but it's a good smell and it cools the skin as you apply it. Great price too!
Chin-Lee H.
Beaumont, TX
I think you when using this product you have to be careful. It dries out your skin so much and you may think it’s a good thing but it can actually cause more blemishes. I use this to stop treat pimples but do not use all over my face as it is too drying and not nourishing for the skin
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
This is the first astringent I ever used and it was a part of my skincare routine when I first started one to help clear up my acne. It works extremely well and it’s too drying and there’s no weird smell! Acne is gone!
Trinity R.
Puyallup, WA
This product works well, it cleans your face really good and helps to get rid of my acne! The only downside to it is that it is really drying but other than that it's pretty effective! I would recommend trying it!
Courtni C.
Hot Springs, AR
My dermatologist actually recommends this astringent! The best for sure! Gives you the cleanest feeling! I use it in the morning before moisturizing and applying my makeup and before bed after taking all my makeup off and washing
Nadine B.
Wilkes-Barre
LOVE this stuff!! I had seriously forgotten about this “oldie but goodie” and one of the ladies in my beauty group on FB called it out! It’s cost efficient and does the job wonderfully!
mariana h.
What are they benefits of using it