BY SEA BREEZE

Sea Breeze Refreshing Toner is an alcohol-free formula that gently removes dirt and oil without overdrying your skin. No matter what skin type you have, Sea Breeze Refreshing Toner will leave your face clean, fresh and healthy looking. see more...

Chelsea H.
Laramie
This is the first Sea Brezze product as have ever purchased and I am pretty happy with its overall performance. No matter which facial scrub or wash I use beforehand, it still seems to be able to remove more crap from my pores. It’s pretty satisfying to run a cotton ball over my face with this product and see how much it is getting rid of.
Sarah B.
All I can say that this product works for me. I do not use it everyday, I only use it three days a week. When I am done washing my face I use sea Breeze to clean off the rest of the dirt off my face and the put on my favorite location.
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
Keeps my skin clear clean refreshed. Inexpensive and if your consistent you maintain softer and blackhead free skin. When all else failed me I went back to the old system of things
Kaylee L.
Won’t over dry skin but will help shrink down and clean tricky pimples! Swipe this over and extra oily spots or break out zones to keep clear of acne and tone the skin as well and keep acne at bay! Low price and a bottles lasts a very long time
Gabriella 💋.
elmhurst
Amazing skin toner my sister got it for me for Mother’s Day and I love it, it’s alcohol free leaves your skin feeling clean and doesn’t leave your skin dry .
Linday F.
Works well smells good leaves face feeling fresh kind of sticky at first but very good