BY SEA BREEZE

Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
I love this product more than the name brands! It has that strong alcohol smell but it works wonders! It doesnt make your skin feel like it’s burning or sticky after it dries! Also, you don’t feel like your skin is dried out. I have already repurchased multiple times
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I grew up using Sea Breeze. After removing my make up or cleansing my face in the morning and night. The cool tingly feeling after each use is amazing. It kept my skin smooth and my pores clear. I would definitely buy again. It’s very affordable.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
I have loved sea breeze for years and years. I use it a few times a week (or after I work out and can’t go home To wash my face). It helps keep my face looking great and my pores small
Alma R.
This toner does it’s job I’ve used it for a couple of years and it definitely gets everything out of my pores and makes my skin feel clean. But I it does contain alcohol which is not good for your skin at all because it tends to over dry your skin so I would say that you should give others a try.
Danielle D.
This is great if you have VERY oily skin, otherwise it will be too harsh. Also, it should not replace washing! It is easy to use and affordable! I use it on the go, sometimes as a makeup remover! Really takes dirt out of pores.
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
This stuff smells terrible but it cleans my face like no other. It helped my breakouts when they refused to clear up. I definitely don’t use it daily but it helps my skin and at a great price. Plus, almost every store sells it.
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Oldie but goodie. I love using this as a finale to a makeup routine to make sure I got all the residue off my skin. Its perfect for sensitive skin, and isn't drying or irritating. The price point is fantastic, and would recommend it to anyone. Never fix whats not broken!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Being a former cosmetology student we used Sea Breeze for manicures & pedicures. Now years after school I still feel like I’m not getting service unless Sea Breeze is included !! It has a cooling fresh feeling while not having that antiseptic smell.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I really like sea breeze it really is good for sensitive skin and it does help with acne and other problems with your skin it is a good face cleaner and makeup remover I wouldn't use it on your eyes but you know you'd be surprised about how much makeup you leave on your face so after you use a makeup wipe it's good to go behind with a cotton ball and put that on there and clean your face again and you'll definitely see more makeup come off
Nabeeha   K.
Dallas, TX
This product is an oldie but a goodie. A friend of mine referred this to me after noticing my acne and i have been using it since that day. This product seriously cleans your face but be sure to moisturize afterwards as your skin might be a little dry! Definitely one of my favorite beach day essentials, get rid of all that gunk at the end of a fun day :)