BY SEA BEST

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This wasn't my favorite tilapia.. however, I have never made tilapia before I made this. I tried all the different ways on the back of the package to cook it and none of them turned out very well..... They were okay, but not good enough to want to cook again. They splattered oil everywhere and to me tasted like oil when they were done..... Last of all, the stunk up my whole apartment for days. I couldn't get the smell out. They were good portions and did cook pretty fast though. I just felt like weren't light and fluffy after they were done cooking and weren't even healthy anymore.
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Love these! Tilapia is so yummy. I love it baked with olive oil and lemon! A lot of people aren't found of this because they say it's too fishy but I think it's great.
Madison C.
Ever read the ingredients.

Carbon monoxide .

Really? I don't care what it is used for , I just know I don't want that in my body.

These don't taste like fish , not at all a good alternative to fresh fish. They taste and fall apart as though they are molded together into their shapes.
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
O love tilapia fillets its really easy to prepare and affordable, and goes good with bread or veggies, I just take it out season it and sprinkle my herbs and some pamesan cheese on it and pop it in the oven or I fry it. Tasty
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
IT IS NOT THAT BAD FOR BEING FROZEN FISH. IT STILL HAS A GOOD FLAVOR TO IT. IT IS ALSO VERY EASY TO COOK. THE BAG NORMALLY LAST FOR A COUPLE OF MEALS IN MY HOUSE. IT IS DECENTLY PRICED AS WELL.
Heidy F.
For it to be frozen it's not bad at all. I love tilapia fish is one of my favorites. This one is very affordable I found this at walmart.
Sarai P.
Orlando, FL
Evan D.
Harrisburg, PA
Very tasty for frozen fish. I get a bag of these and make them for lunch every day during the week.
Chaunci S.
Not bad for frozen fish. Just defrost rinse season and bake, broil, grill or fry.
Sarai P.
Orlando, FL
A good alternative for not having fresh fish available. Love making it baked or in a sauce pan with veggies.