Sea-Band The Original Wristband uploaded by JESSICA D.

BY SEA-BAND #6 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

For Morning Sickness and Travel Sickness No Drugs, No Side Effects Used by Doctor and in Hospitals The Only Clinically Tested Wristband Sea-Band for Morning Sickness: Sea-Band has proven effective in clinical trials for the relief of Morning Sickness and because it doesn t use drugs, there are no side effects. Sea-Band for Travel Sickness: Sea-Band provides effective relief from all forms of Travel Sickness without causing drowsiness or other side effects. Sea-Band for Other Sickness: Sea-Band has also been found to be effective in other conditions that produce nausea such as anesthesia and chemotherapy and are used in hospitals throughout the world.  The Sea-band operates by using acupressure.  The bands can be put onto your wrist before you start traveling, or after you have started your journey. The Sea-Band is being used successfully throughout the world, by see more...

• Did this product work for nausea and help gain your appetite back?1 Answers
  • Intrested in trying this and wanting to know if this really works? 1 Answers
  • Definitely want to try this, is it worth the buy? 1 Answers
Sea-Band The Original Wristband
  • "With this pregnancy I have Hyperemesis gravidarum, If you dont know what that is it is MAJOR MAJOR SEVERE morning sickness, Like my body was basically rejecting food." in 15 reviews
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love!!! I wasn't having motion sickness, but when I went to Texas on vacation, I was getting really bad motion sickness that I wasn't even able to fall asleep to alleviate it. I bought these, and although I was skeptical, the alleviates the sickness and I even fell asleep a few times. And they did great when I had to drive from Texas to Oregon. And they are fairly cheap! Definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought sea bands after reading great reviews for how they help with nausea. I did not find them to be very effective in helping with my symptoms, however. I lined them up so they would fall about three finger widths from my wrist and wore them all day and night sometimes. They may have eased the nausea a little but not to the point that I felt much better throughout the day or night. They weren't terribly expensive and we're worth trying but I haven't used them in a few days. I noticed that my right wrist is much more sensitive to pressure and the bead caused significant bruising to my pressure point. It's been bruised for a few days; not painful but unsightly.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought it was a gimmick at first but I was so desperate to try anything that I heard worked for other people when I was having morning sickness. I definitely feel like thy helped-when you do the research it makes sense why they do work. But I know everyone is different and some people have morning sickness worse than others. I had a really hard time with it so I felt like I needed something stronger so I eventually got a prescription from my obgyn but if you want to go the natural route I would definitely try these out!
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
I had horrible morning sickness that lasted till I was 32 weeks. I ended up being prescribed medication but because I didn't want to take it all the time a friend bought me these and they worked great! I wore them 24/7 except when I was in the shower. They really helped me!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I carry these bands everywhere I go. My friends tease me about it lol. They are so helpful with motion sickness and nausea. Every once in a while you have to adjust them back to the right spot because they slide, but they really do work!
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
We recently made a trip from New York to Baltimore Maryland, the way down my 2 year old daughter threw up over 8 times. Once we got to Baltimore I asked my friends what they'd recommend... these! The way home, we put them on her not one episode! Truly amazing!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things saved my life! When I was 11 weeks pregnant I went on a cruise with my husband and through out the whole cruise not once did I feel nauseous bc of my sea bands! They are awesome and if I get prego again I would totally use again!
Ginger H.
Concord, NH
I didn't use these while I was pregnant as I was one of the lucky few to not get morning sickness however I use these all the time when riding in the car because I get car sick. These work wonderfully to make me not feel sick!
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, but I figured for the price it was worth a shot. I've had horrible nausea due to pregnancy for about a week and eventually it got the best of me (if you know what I mean). I made a special trip to Walmart just to get these and put them on immediately after purchasing. By the time I made it back home (about a 25-30 minute drive), I was feeling much better. I haven't taken them off since, except to take a shower and wash some dishes. I've been handling smells much better - almost everything that I smelled before made me feel sick. I've actually managed to eat a couple of meals and have been getting my appetite back! I've already been recommending these to friends and family.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
If you read my preggie pop review you know that the sea bands truly helped me. car rides and bedtime was the worst time for me because i felt extremlu nauseas all day then on top of laying still in bed or driving in a car i felt like my stomach was constant on a roller coaster ride. but somehow these bands helped me . the bands are kinda tight and fit snug on ur wrists with a little ball putting pressure on ur pressure point on wrist (by veins) shortly after putting them on i felt relief. you can find them at any drug store they aren't in the pregnancy baby isle but by the sea sick and medicine isle (at the drugstore i went to ) look around or ask because a lot of people probably aren't sure what you are talking about. or bring a picture from google to help . good luck mommies to bee
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Has this worked for you?
Jenna H.
Orlando, FL
Do you have to wear both or can you just wear one at a time?
Cheyenne H.
Mims, FL
Intrested in trying this and wanting to know if this really works?
Mariah M.
Did this product work for nausea and help gain your appetite back?
Gabrielle W.
Definitely want to try this, is it worth the buy?