BY SEA-BAND #10 in Folic Acid

Support your tummy while pregnant As a food supplement, ginger has been used to support upset tummies for thousands of years. Now you can enjoy its naturally soothing properties in a convenient lozenge which combined with folic acid, provides you with vital nutrients that contribute to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.. Each lozenge contains: 40mg per lozenge *RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance. see more...

• Do these really work? 1 Answers
  • Are these safe to use? & any better than the preggie pops?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriela N.
These were a lifesaver. The pharmacist recommended these for my wife's morning sickness along with a few other options (including the ginger gum). Of all of the options, these worked best because they lasted the longest. The gum worked, but only briefly. We ended up traveling quite a bit during the first trimester and these were the only things that kept the nausea at bay for any length of time. After my wife and I moved, we couldn't find these at any of the local stores so thank heavens Amazon carries them
Brenda W.
My second pregnancy was everything that my first wasn't! My first was girl, second- twin girls! First felt great and actually said I love being pregnant, second- not so much; I was sooo sick and still not sure how I even made it to 35wks! Thankfully I discovered these though they didn't fully take away the nausea they did at least help make it not so intense. I used these along with my doctors tips and recommendations allowing me to be able to get through the first three months and the last 7! ;-)
Caitlin
This was much needed in the first trimester! Although I got the gray pair that was 2 dollars less because it wasn't pink or had a pregnant woman on it? Nice marketing scheme
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
In my first trimester I had morning sickness all the time and ate ginger chews. It really helped me so I k own that these would work wonders. Ginger is the all time miracle for pregnant women.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
Let me start off by saying that these really work! I don't like the taste of ginger but I use them anyway, because nausea is gone in five minutes. Highly recommend!
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
One of the only things that helped morning sickness for me. I loved this product
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these safe to use? & any better than the preggie pops?
Quianna S.