BY SEA-BAND

Sea Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Gum, 24 CT (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Sea Band see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This gum did nothing for my nausea and it tastes gross. The flavor lasted a few seconds at most and I don't feel the benefits of the ginger really kicked in. I tried a few pieces and got no relief any of the times I tried it. It left a bad taste in my mouth that only left me feeling worst and I didn't feel the ginger was strong enough to prevent vomiting. Stick to ginger chews or hard candy or go with a strong mint gum.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Sea-Band Ginger Gum, Anti-Nausea, 24 ea
This is a quick way to ease nausea anywhere it strikes. It's very strong at first, but I feel it loses flavor quickly which is a downfall. It's kind of expensive, but you get quite a few pieces and it works so it's worth it.
Amanda S.
Waxhaw , NC
This has been a life saver. I got nauseous all the time (not just motion sick) and ginger gum helps calm my stomach all the time. I seriously love it.
Mekenzie P.
Lyerly, GA
Review for: Sea-Band Ginger Gum, Anti-Nausea, 24 ea
This helps if you have motion sickness. I chew this gum and wear the sea bands when I get onto an amusement park ride and I don't get sick. It's amazing.
Kacey P.
PERRY HALL, MD
Review for: Pieces
This stuff works great! Really helps with #nausea and taste better than any other I've tried. #gum #tummy #yummy #sick
Janaira W.
Review for: Sea-Band Ginger Gum, Anti-Nausea, 24 ea
Surprised! Used during very bumpy 19 hour flight and it worked! All natural and worth the price! #DreamVoxBox
samantha m.
Review for: Pieces
I got this for my mom when we were out in the boat because she gets sea sick very easy and she loved it
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Pieces
Worked really well while pregnant at the beginning in the first trimester and helped cure my nausea!
Ashlee S.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Sea-Band Ginger Gum, Anti-Nausea, 24 ea
I have a vertigo illness that has caused me to go a week without being able to keep down food. This gum has really helped alleviate the nausea and really is a life saver. Highly recommend!!
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Sea-Band Ginger Gum, Anti-Nausea, 24 ea
I love this product! I can't even tell you how much it has helped me. not only does it help with nausea due to being out on the water or in a plane or car, it also helps with panic attacks and nausea induced by any situation I have come across so far. I keep a pack of this gum with me at all times, and is a must when traveling.