BY SEA-BAND

Sea Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Gum, 24 CT (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Sea Band see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kacey P.
Kacey P.
PERRY HALL, MD
This stuff works great! Really helps with #nausea and taste better than any other I've tried. #gum #tummy #yummy #sick
samantha m.
samantha m.
I got this for my mom when we were out in the boat because she gets sea sick very easy and she loved it
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Worked really well while pregnant at the beginning in the first trimester and helped cure my nausea!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This gum did nothing for my nausea and it tastes gross. The flavor lasted a few seconds at most and I don't feel the benefits of the ginger really kicked in. I tried a few pieces and got no relief any of the times I tried it. It left a bad taste in my mouth that only left me feeling worst and I didn't feel the ginger was strong enough to prevent vomiting. Stick to ginger chews or hard candy or go with a strong mint gum.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a quick way to ease nausea anywhere it strikes. It's very strong at first, but I feel it loses flavor quickly which is a downfall. It's kind of expensive, but you get quite a few pieces and it works so it's worth it.
Mekenzie P.
Mekenzie P.
Lyerly, GA
This helps if you have motion sickness. I chew this gum and wear the sea bands when I get onto an amusement park ride and I don't get sick. It's amazing.
Janaira W.
Janaira W.
Surprised! Used during very bumpy 19 hour flight and it worked! All natural and worth the price! #DreamVoxBox
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I chewed this like crazy my first pregnancy. I loved the taste but most don't, I think. It is potent at first and loses flavor quickly, but it kept me from getting sick during that first trimester!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love this product! I can't even tell you how much it has helped me. not only does it help with nausea due to being out on the water or in a plane or car, it also helps with panic attacks and nausea induced by any situation I have come across so far. I keep a pack of this gum with me at all times, and is a must when traveling.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Littleton, CO
I have a vertigo illness that has caused me to go a week without being able to keep down food. This gum has really helped alleviate the nausea and really is a life saver. Highly recommend!!