SDC Nutrition About Time Protein Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip - 10 Servings uploaded by Brandi W.

BY SDC NUTRITION

Healthy Breakfast. No Additives or Preservatives. Gluten Free. 21g Protein. 290 Calories. 6g Fiber. Be creative with your breakfast! Add milk to the dry pancake mix instead of water. try adding nuts, bananas, blueberries or any other of your favorites to the batter for added crunch and flavor! Don't forget the toppings - our pancakes do taste amazing with original maple syrup, but you can also use honey, yogurt, agave, peanut butter or even chocolate! see more...

Brandi W.
Salem, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PANCAKES! packed with 21g of protein and lots of chocolate chips. I seriously felt like I was having a cheat meal. I have had a lot of protein pancakes but these are my favorite. I would totally recommend these to anyone. I did use almond milk to make them not water.

*this was given to me as a sample to try in a swag bag I got from a fitness event, however I have bought a jar of these since trying them.
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
I bought these on a whim about a month ago. Let me say they aren't like your pancakes you love, but they are a nice healthy alternative. I look forward to making them and adding some peanut butter to the top. They have a cinnamon taste to them and the texture is a little bit drier than a normal pancake. I plan to keep buying these.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
About time products are great! Everything is gluten free, all natural ingredients. The pancakes always come out super fluffy and taste delicious. They are kind of expensive.. But you get what you pay for this product! I definitely recommend.
Maeve G.
This was the first protein pancake mix I ever tried, and after having many others since, this is sub-par. It really can't perform on its own - it needs to be combined with other flours and proteins to be good. It tends to come out too dry.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
They taste amazing! So addicting! I only get these once or twice a year but I could have them every day they are that good!
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yummy pancake mix! This makes quick & easy pancakes that taste great & add protein. Love the chocolate flavor!