Skin CareFacial SkincareStriVectin
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles

sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles

Shop Strivectin Operating Beauty To Go Face Treatment at Bluemercury. StriVectin Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles is formulated with StriVectin's proprietary complex of 8% NIA-114

Can this product be used to reduce previous stretch marks?sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles
Has anyone seen any results with long existing stretch marks? Most crèmes target newly developing marks and I’m looking for something that addresses older ones.
Does this really work?
Start your review of sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight.in reviews
I already have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and am currently pregnant with my second.in reviews
Jenn M.
Fishers, IN
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Jenn M.
I love StriVectin-SD! A little product goes a long way. It has a spa-like mint smell and spreads easily over my face. I have used this product for about 8 months and I am impressed with its ability to visible diminish fine wrinkles. It does not feel greasy on my face but leaves a glowing shine. I would absolutely recommend this product and I am happy with the results it has provided for me.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Linh M.
My sister gave me this to try out and it's okay as a moisturizer. I didn't help my stretch marks. Maybe for wrinkles but it's hard to tell. I looked up the price for the full size and it's pricey for something that didn't do a lot more for my skin.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product & will probably continue to buy it. I had gained an excessive amount of weight from birth control & it created severe stretch marks on my hips.I had looked for a product for a long time to treat them now that i am losing weight. I had tried bio oil & coco butter but none of those had helped me. I found this product & started using it religiously everyday, 3 times a day just like the packaging said. I had felt doubtful coming on my 2nd week of using this but decided to pull through & use it up to 1 month. By the 3rd week i started seeing some results! The redness was starting to reduce & i noticed that it started to repair the marks making then a bit more even. I recommend this product so much! The best place to buy it is at Tj Maxx. You get a big bottle for $30 when it normally retails for $90. If you purchase it DO NOT GIVE UP on using this product it takes times for it to work & help heal your body. Use a very thin layer of this on your stretchmarks because it is a concentrated formula.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Cassie N.
I purchased this StriVectin SD online for myself. I will continue to purchase this brand because it has a couple different uses. This product can be used to fade stretch marks diminish those fine lines and wrinkles thats been bothering you. Overall this is a good product with more than one use.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Amanda H.
SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate this stuff is amazing. No greasy residue, my skin drinks it right up and looks amazing because of it. I have also started using a little bit on the stretch marks on my breasts which really so old and deep I didn’t think anything would help. This has made a massive difference my wrinkles above my eyes are filled and happy and my boobs have never looked so good. I have always had massive stretch marks on my breasts due to how fast and big they got when first come in back in grade school. I have tried everything with little to no improvement. This stuff has not only faded the darkness but vastly improved the crinkles as well.
Tara A.
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Strivectin SD really works to improve skin, especially wrinkles and stretch marks. Even with sensitive skin, the intensive ingredients don't irritate. This product is worth the cost.
Donah H.
I've been using this product for almost 4 weeks now and while my stretch marks have not disappeared, I've noticed that my skin feels a lot smoothr than it used to be. Another thing worth noting is that this cream is rich but it doesn't feel greasy on the skin and surprisingly absorbs quickly. I love that this isn't highly fragranced and just have a subtle fresh scent. Price wise, it's a little bit steep for my liking but hey, if it works in the end, it will be worth the investment!
Tenia W.
Madisonville, TN
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Tenia W.
I've only been using this product for 3 days, so the jury is still out on this one.  What I like about it so far:  It smells great!  It has a light minty smell and feels cooling when you put it on.  I'm using it on my face by the way.  It isn't overly greasy or oily when you apply it.  My face feels smooth and looks great.  This bottle contains 4oz. I'm hoping to see results in a few weeks.  I checked the reviews on this product and they were 5 star.  If my results aren't stellar I will come back and change my current review.  I purchased this from T.J. Maxx at a discounted price over department store prices.
Angel M.
Fredericksburg, VA
sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles uploaded by Angel M.
I have really mixed feelings about this…I want to love it but I ended up with really noticeable stretch marks beginning around 17 weeks.. it was gentle and felt great/hydrating upon application (which I did religiously every night from the start!) but in the end the proof is in the pudding, right? Unfortunately, it didn’t do anything to prevent stretch marks for me and I stayed within 35 pounds weight gain during the entire pregnancy.
Lamisa B.
Queens
This is a very amazing product because I have been using it for the last six months and my stretchmarks are fading away. I was really self consciously first but since its starting to go away because of the cream I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...