Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles

Shop Strivectin Operating Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles Eye Treatment at Bluemercury. The fragile area around your eye is one of the first places to show its age. New StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate l

Anyone give me advice on a eye cream that really works for puffiness? [product:strivectin-sd-eye-cream-13-fl-oz] ??? [product:strivectin-tl-360-tightening-eye-serum] ?? Any other options?
Does this eye cream burn anyones eyes as it does mine?
[product:strivectin-sd-eye-concentrate-for-wrinkles] ?
Start your review of Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a pretty good eye cream. I recently just started using it and really like it. It goes on nicely and leaving my under eye skin feeling refreshed and youthful again. I haven't had any actual signs of change but that's to be expected since I've only been using it for less than a week. So I can't wait for the 4 to 6 weeks to pass. This is my all time favorite skincare brand. They're amazing! If you haven't given them a try definitely do so.
Melissa C.
Halifax, NS
Excellent eye cream! Fines lines are smoothd quickly and nice light texture
Excellent eye cream! Fines lines are smoothd quickly and nice light texture
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Sd Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles uploaded by Sergio M.
Reduced my lines for real!!! This cream is really rich and moisturizing. It absorbs quickly and feels really nice after applying it. No fragrance in my opinion what is really good for sensitive skin. I recommend as a day eye cream.
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I just bought this from Ulta this week, and so far I love it! Still too early to see any changes, but it leaves my eye area feeling very moisturized without heaviness. There is a very light scent to their products--not overwhelming, very pleasant, and refreshing. I have only been using their products for a week now starting with my complimentary VoxBox from Influenster with sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles to try out. My biggest challenge is always finding products that are effective for my mature skin and do not irritate it. I have very sensitive skin with some rosacea that reacts very easily. I always look for products that are geared towards sensitive, mature skin with very light scents, organic ingredients or fragrance-free. This line of products does not irritate my skin at all. My face has never felt this supple, calm, and fresh. I am definitely a new convert! Tip: It is a bit pricey for full size products, but a little goes a long way and I think it is worth it! However, if you go to an Ulta store or online right now through Aug. 24, 2019, you can buy this eye oncentrate in a small travel size for only $15 AND you will receive a deluxe sample of the new, improved sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles to try out for free. That is very reasonable! If you open a new Ulta account, you will even get 20% off your purchase that day, too, but I would suggest saving that discount for when you decide to go back to pickup the full sizes of these products.
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
This is just another disappointment. The first eye cream I ever used and it did not deliver. I used it twice a day for 6 weeks and saw no result. However, my eyes were moisturized and it wasn’t expensive, if I remember right it’s only around $20. But I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica S.
Santa Rosa, CA
I enjoyed the moisturizing effects but did not see a difference in wrinkles. Even though I highly recommend the brand I think if it’s out of your budget skip this product.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
I just got this today at Marshalls and so far I'm liking it. I love STRIVECTIN products and I'm so anxious to see the results in a month from now.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
I love that this eye cream is very hydrating as I tend to get dry and irritated under my eyes. I haven’t had any issues with that since I’ve been using this, however, I don’t see much effect on my dark circles. Strivectin Sd Eye Cream, 13 Fl Oz #eyecream #strivectin #moisturizing #cream #hydrating
Amanda D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The name StriVectin has always conjured up visions of expensive miracle preparations. When I saw the Eye Concentrate for such an excellent price, I immediately ordered the small size and hoped for wonders to come. Actually, the product is perfectly fine but no better than Olay or RoC eye creams. I wouldn't be tempted to pay the generous price for full size of the StriVectin Eye Concentrate.
Jess C.
Newaygo, MI
I've been using this eye cream for about 5 months now...and I can absolutely see a difference in my under eye area because of it! The cream in this small tube really packs a punch when it comes to fine lines and dark circles. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann B.
Anita, IA
il y a 2 ans
Cherie S. il y a un an
I definitely found that Kiehls powerful-strength dark circles reducing vitamin c eye serum is my newest favorite that does everything it claims. I am elated to have found this