BY SCÜNCI

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Scunci has the best clips around. I wear these smaller ones when I want to do the half up and half down hair style. The springs are tight and the plastic is thick so it will hold your hair well. In a pinch I've even used to hold my bun and it kept it up but I typically use the octopus clips when I am going for that look.
Joanne S.
This product is awesome and very cheap to but it. And it smells good and very smooth to use. I will purchased this product because #1 is very affordable and #2 it smells good #3 its smooth and soft for my hair. If your in budget you can definitely afford this product
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Scunci is the only brand of jaw clip I can use for my thick hair. Holds all day and the prongs don't break. I like that they have different sizes depending on what type of up do you are doing.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I love these hair clips. I have one every where including my desk at work. I have thick hair and these clips will hold my hair without slipping.
Mayra R.
Oakland, CA
Great product to have in handy. Great way to put your hair and and snap in place. Fits anywhere very nice and small
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Is this the smaller one?