BY SCÜNCI

Scunci???? Upzing?????? Medium Double Combs.
Effortless Beauty????.
Everyday Fashion??????.
For secure hold.
Perfect for all hair types.
Dozens of styles with one easy stretch. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these things! Wish I was able to find them more. There are so many different styles you can do with your hair using this. The different colors and designs also help add a little something extra to any hairstyle or even outfit
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I remember when I was younger. my mom would put these in my hair a certain style and I loove these because they grip on your hair well these work amazing especially when your doing a last minute hair style, something you can do quick on the go . definitely a 5 star product.
Harley B.
Iuka, MS
It helps me to put up an unique look for professional settings such as meetings, conferences, work, etc. It is used a lot for an unbeatable updo! Must have for your hair drawer....
Natisha N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly thick hair and this product didn't work well with holding my hair in place. It did work better when I straightened my hair.
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan estas cosas, porque me sostienen muy bien el cabello, ya que es difícil que se suelten..100% recomendado