BY SCÜNCI

Scunci Thin Headbands: Pack of four Holds hair off your face see more...

• Does this pull hair or scrape at the scalp? I've had that problem...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Khadija L.
These headbands really stay on. It holds the hair nicely and its always a neat look. They come in a good range of colors making it easy to go with most of your outfits. I sometimes like to add an extra bow to the band, just to jazz up my look a little :)
Lynn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Thin headband are perfect for me. I wear them most of the time to keep my baby hair away fro my face. It doesn't snag on your hair and it stays on well. It last pretty good.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
These headbands are great. They have multi-purposes. I use mine as either an accessory or just to hold my hair our of my face on a windy day or when putting make up on. Would definitely recommend!
Courtney F.
Franklin, Ky
I have always used this brand! I love it! I use these when I am applying my face!! also to keep my hair back outta my face! these also fit like any size head! My 2 year wears these as well!
Kristina B.
These are my favorite headbands! They stay on my head whether I'm wearing them just to wash my face or all day. Great colors and great quality for the price!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love these!!!! I wear these all the time!!!! The only bad part about these is that they are easy to break!
Makayla E.
erbacon, WV
These are affordable and durable. i love this for a quick fly away fix on a windy day.
Haleigh W.
Does this pull hair or scrape at the scalp? I've had that problem with plastic tooth headbands in the past but I've never used this particular brand before.