BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® The Evolution™ No Slip Grip®.
14 pcs.
Gentle to the hair.
Only from Scunci®. see more...

Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
These are great for thick hair, you can get a tight grip pony tail that won't come undone with activity. I love that it doesn't trip my hair out or get all tangled when I remove it from my hair. They're affordable and come in cute colors. Normal hair bands break on me all the time. These last longer but do get normal wear and tear after awhile. A pack lasts a long time. Only complaint: I fell asleep with one around my arm and it left a nice red mark for awhile.
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
Love these can not wear anything else except scunci.. cause my thick hair all the other break and the plastic stretches perfect that I have to have.i use this in hair.everday..
Stefanie B.
this hold hair really good and give different hair style and ever satisfied and there ever strong  .  and i get them at target
Dana Z.
Easton
My go to hair tie. It's easy to use and easy to remove. Only drawback is that once in a blue moon I tie too tightly and they break.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these hair ties. I have super thick hair and these thing last forever. And they do not pull the hair.