Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Hair Ties Assorted Color - 14 CT uploaded by Natasha F.Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Hair Ties Assorted Color - 14 CT uploaded by mary b.

BY SCÜNCI #79 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci® The Evolution™ No Slip Grip®.
Gentle to the hair.
Only from Scunci®.
14 pcs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the many colors." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
The only hair ties I use. They last a really long time and don't stretch out. I have really long hair and this is the only product that keeps it in a pony or bun. It does pull a little but it is worth it being able to keep my hair up all day without worry.
Danessa B.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I love these so much! They don't pull my hair! the way they are made makes it easy to stretch as much as you need to put in a pony tail. I love the many colors.
Monica J.
Monica J.
I just realized that not only the goodies grand is good, but this brand might be better! I own both brands and like both.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Santa Ana, CA
These are the ONLY hair ties I buy now. I have thick , long hair and these silicone ties really have a great hold. I feel as if they have a better hold than a regular elastic hair tie. Sometimes I can use 1 hair tie for weeks without it breaking. All hair ties eventually break, but these hair ties really seem to last a long time. Every once in a while, I'll end up with a bad batch of these ties and they'll last for a couple days. It's rare, but it happens. I love the assorted colors they come in and even the ones that come in all black! Great ties, kind of hard to find at Target or even at certain supermarkets. If you can find them, but them. They're great!
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Lorain, OH
Love the color variety in the packet. Definitely girly! I wear them around my wrist, just in case. They don't chafe my skin or irritate my wrists. Use them on my little one as well & they don't pull her little hairs.