Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT

by scünci

Scunci® The Evolution™ No-Slip Grip®.
Gentle to the hair.
Only from Scunci®.
14 pcs.

Do you think brand matters for a simple black hair band?
Start your review of Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT!
Product Highlights
“Who has not used these hair ties , they are very durable , they do not hurt your hair and are discreet .” in reviews
“I will be at school sitting in class with my hair in a ponytail, when all of a sudden, my hair tie just snaps.” in reviews
“During cheer it is impossible to keep a pony tail up all practice without these.” in reviews
These are the only hair ties I use. I have very thick hair and normal hair ties do not stretch enough and do not hold well. But these do. My only issue is that they break very easily. I will be at school sitting in class with my hair in a ponytail, when all of a sudden, my hair tie just snaps. It's awkward and frustrating, especially if I don't have a backup hair tie with me.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is basically the ONLY hair-tie I will ever use. It has a great hold (I have lots of hair and really need something that will hold it all) and also it isn't bulky and ugly. I always get mine at Target but you can find these anywhere! Great hair-tie!
Holly Pond, AL
I have nothing but praise for these ponytail holders! I have super thick, coarse, heavy hair and these hold it so well! They are sturdy and last. They don't stretch out, just eventually break after lots of use. As long as you untie them instead of just pulling them out they won't pull your hair!
I was so happy when these came out! They work very well with thick, curly hair, and are the only ones that hold my shoulder-length style in place. They're also relatively durable, depending on how much stress you put them under.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I work full time and move around a lot, and it is very important that my hair stays in place. With most hair ties I get migraines, I can't get the hair tie out once I put it in, so many issues. With these there are no problems.
Porter, TX
I use these all the time, everyday! I have to stretch them out a little bit before I can wear them on my wrist. They are very cheap and you get a bunch in a pack.
These are great. They really dont pull your hair, easy to remove. I have extremely long thick hair, all other hairbands bust or fray, these hold up well and tight!
These are awesome! They don't break. They have a firm hold and don't pull any hair out when I pull the band out of my hair. I am very pleased with this product!
Dallas TX
This product is great its works very well on those who have thick hair and has hard time trying to not brake all the other hair bands to keep spending money constantly
These hair ties are amazing for keeping hair up! During cheer it is impossible to keep a pony tail up all practice without these. The only bad part is after, when you take your hair down,my hair gets caught and pulls very hard and is sometimes painful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...