Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT uploaded by Katie L.Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT uploaded by Louella G.Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT uploaded by nichole g.

BY SCÜNCI

Scunci® The Evolution™ No-Slip Grip®.
Gentle to the hair.
Only from Scunci®.
14 pcs. see more...

Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT
  • "I will be at school sitting in class with my hair in a ponytail, when all of a sudden, my hair tie just snaps." in 2 reviews
  • "Who has not used these hair ties , they are very durable , they do not hurt your hair and are discreet ." in 2 reviews
  • "During cheer it is impossible to keep a pony tail up all practice without these." in 1 review
Jennifer Y.
I just bought these and I love them! Whenever I workout my hair typically falls out of other elastic no matter how tight I put it in. My hair did not budge with this elastic, even when I tried to move it out of the way! When removing make sure to do it loop by loop instead of just tugging it out!
Katie L.
I purchased these the other day and the next day I used one. It has already broken! I do have naturally curly hair that is thick so I'm already hard on hair ties but these are pathetic!! I will never repurchase these! Maybe I'm doing it too tight. That's what I was used to with the normal hair ties that are white rubber covered in black woven fabric. These are like a thick round rubber band! With my frizz it took some getting used to when putting my hair up because it is rubber and hurts but I've gotten that down so maybe I should try not as tight and see if they last longer..... I don't know but I'm still not very impressed other than how well it holds the pony tail or bun without needing to take it down and redo the ponytail because of it sliding down and looking bad which I love that it stays but as I said it's painful using something that's basically a rubber band.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I used this everyday is good last like a month one of the bands I think that's good, and it doesn't get discolored or anything is a regular hair band hahaha I prefer clips because this damage the hair but is a good band
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Review for: Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Ponytailers 14 piece more...
My go-to hair ties. I can’t use anything else to keep my hair in place besides the circle plastic ones. But for everyday use I always use these. I use the flat thick ones and it stays out all day. Definitely a solid hair tie.
Esther K.
Metuchen
So these are really really good at keeping your hair together. Like your hair will not fall out. At all. But to the point where taking out the hair ties HURTS. I don't know about anyone else but I found a lot of hair coming out with the hair ties and it would hurt quite a bit to pull these out. I have a lot of really thick straight hair, and usually my hair doesn't stay in a ponytail while I work out, but it stayed in these. I really want to love these hair ties because of how great they keep my hair up but I don't think it's worth going bald and being in so much pain every time I have to take my hair down. Proceed with caution.
Blanca V.
Dallas TX
Review for: Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Ponytailers 14 piece more...
This product is great its works very well on those who have thick hair and has hard time trying to not brake all the other hair bands to keep spending money constantly
Vivien Y.
These are the only hairties I can use. I have a ton of hair that a regular hairtie cannot keep up. These are made of gel and stay in my hair no matter what, whether I'm running, working out, or doing yoga... it really STAYS and I only need to use one! They don't stretch out which is great, they do snap eventually but I've gotten good life out of mine. Doesn't hurt when you take it out too!
Renee F.
Stockbridge, GA
I use this to help section my (4C hella thick) hair before I style it! Even though I use slippery product, it holds my hair in firmly in place (as long as it's a big enough section), and when I take it out (with wet fingers!) it doesn't hurt at all! 100% pain free! Keeps me coming back for more (because, after a while, you WILL lose them. Thank God they're cheap.).
Erica Q.
I like these hair ties with a no slip grip gel. It really does not slip and keeps my ponytail up and in place. Also they do not pull your hair when you pull them out. The ties them self keep the elasticity pretty well before they become stretched out. They come in a pack of just black or a pack of different colors. I get these at Walmart for less then $3.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
These work great with my fine slippery hair. I can put my hair up and sleep a whole night without them coming out when they are new. I also like I can get them pretty cheap at just about any drug store. They do stretch out which I don't love but still reahc for them every time