Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT

by scünci

Scunci® The Evolution™ No-Slip Grip®.
Gentle to the hair.
Only from Scunci®.
14 pcs.

Do you think brand matters for a simple black hair band?
Start your review of Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT!
Product Highlights
“Who has not used these hair ties , they are very durable , they do not hurt your hair and are discreet .” in reviews
“I will be at school sitting in class with my hair in a ponytail, when all of a sudden, my hair tie just snaps.” in reviews
“During cheer it is impossible to keep a pony tail up all practice without these.” in reviews
N Las Vegas, NV
These work great! Holds my hair in place all day I love these. Purchased these and a few others for my mom and I
Fairfield, ME
Scunci The Evolution No Slip Grip Gel Hair Ties Black - 14 CT uploaded by Louella G.
Need to pull back my hair to workout after a stress filled day at school. Teaching is not as easy as people think
Smithfield, RI
I love these ties! They come in so many vibrant colors. The only con is sometimes they pull on my hair.
San Antonio, TX
My ABSOLUTE Favorite Hair Ties. I've Tried Other Store Brands & They Bust With My Thick hair.
I love these! I use often. Perfect to fix my do, and not have to worry of it getting lose!
Southaven, MS
Love these! Having really THICK and curly hair, love these don't get caught in my hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...