BY NONE

Scunci Stretch Comb 3 Count see more...

Fabiana P.
Doral, FL
facil de usar y apartar el cabello de la cara pero dandole un toque especial que parece tener un gran acabado. No lo recomendaria para niñas pequeñas ya que por los dientecitos que tiene podrian lastimarse la cara
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I used these hair combs pretty regularly in the past and they are super cute. They do start to ride up a little at the back of your head after wearing a while if you have super fine hair like me, but you can definitely make it work. I do recommend if you are looking for this.
Dayanara M.
Miami, Florida
es un excelente accesorio para el cabello, permite lucir el cabello largo pero sin que sea molesto en la cara, permite tener la cara despejada y seguir luciendo una linda cabellera y te mantiene peinada todo el tiempo
Rosaly N.
Este es un accesorio excelente para el cabello, para utilizarlo cuando voy a ejercitarme en el gimnasio. Te sostiene el cabello al nivel de la frente y pollina para tener mayor comodidad a la hora de cualquier actividad que requiera movilizarnos.
Beth F.
I used to use these all the time when I was younger and I just recently purchased some for the first time in a while and It was refreshing when it did its job.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I've used this way back in the day! It's pretty cool thing to have for your hair
Eve H.
It's excellent for the hair. I used since I was a little girl and always was great to fixing hear.
Always feel very satisfied with this product.
Actually I use.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
This is a difficult product to use at furst. It's decent on Kinky curly hair. It seems pretty sturdy to me.