Scunci Spiral Ponytailers

by scünci

Spiral Ponytailers - Scnci Spiral Ponytailers provide a dent free hold all day. - Spiral Ponytailers

Do these last on thick hair?
Do these hold up all hair types??
Start your review of Scunci Spiral Ponytailers!
Meg  A.
Pelham, AL
Scunci Spiral Ponytailers uploaded by Meg  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these ponytail holders! I like how they look and feel. My ponytails look more bouncy and stylish. These are perfect for a messy bun. They look really cute in the hair and hold my hair well. They also look pretty cool on my wrist as well. They look like a bracelet instead of a ponytail holder. They keep my hair dent free. I will buy these again! I recommend them! Scunci Spiral Ponytailers
Isabella W.
Manhattan, KS
Scunci Spiral Ponytailers uploaded by Isabella W.
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical about spiral hair ties. But I finally found the ones that work for my hair! I bought the gift set of these from Target and it came with 24 hair ties. I love them and they don’t tangle in my hair and it isn’t difficult when taking them out. I love them!
Christian R.
Apollo Beach, FL
These are far bigger than the invisibobble ones and they seem to make my daughters hair tangle worse than regular hair ties ....nothing ventured nothing gained I guess .
Melissa K.
Champions Gt, FL
Scunci Spiral Ponytailers uploaded by Melissa K.
Purchased at: CVS
These hair ties will not rip your hair out. They stay in, but there will be an issue if you stretch them out too much.
Anna H.
2,322 reviews
The Scunci Spiral Pony Tailers are my absolute favorite! They can be used when you want to wear your hair up and they are not even noticeable and you can wear them to work out and your hair will not coming falling out. I also love them at night to put my hair back before bed and when I wake up in the morning there is no crease or dent in my hair!
Felicia W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Scunci Spiral Ponytailers uploaded by Felicia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are perfect for a messy bun/top knot. They hold my hair tight enough to stay in place without being damaging. I’ll never go back to regular hair ties.
Morgan A.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
i really like spiral scünci’s when it comes to style, i have a TON of super thick hair so as a hair holder, these don’t work as well in my hair unless i wear it low, but ive heard they work great for thinner hair!
Jennifer G.
1,690 reviews
I bought these after one of the makeup gurus I follow recommended these for hair to hold up and reduce kinks in hair. I love these!! I use them everyday. They maintain their shape and always return to size. Not great for tight ponytails but for a pulled back loose look or just to hold back your hair while getting ready or washing your face, these are perfect for it.
Keji A.
Atlanta, GA
The scunci spiral hair ties (matte color) are my new favorite hair accessory! I'm glad I gave it a try even though many other people on various sites have complained about it stretching and etc. I agree it does stretch out a bit and doesn't fully return to it's original size but I don't mind wrapping it around 3 times. It gives a secure hold without any of the indentions with other hair ties. Also for reference I have locs (microlocs to be exact) I couldn't be happier with these and will definitely be purchasing moreScünci Inner Core Pony Tail Spirals
madison M.
gilberts
so cute and trendy. i use these to put my hair in a bun everyday and i have very thick hair. this product is perfect and i cant buy enough of them. i love them so much and would recommend them to everyone.