BY SCÜNCI

Tabitha R.
Vibrant accessories are a must during the summer for me. So, I tend to wear colored pony tail holders during that season. I love being able to match the colors with my swim wear.

These holders and the perfect size for me and my long hair. They hold up very well during all of my outdoor activities.

I don’t have to worry about a lot of hair damage or breakage with this product. Highly recommend this.
Whitney V.
Algoma, WI
Scunchi is one of my favorite brands for hair ties! I have very long hair and the hair ties keep in place for 8+ hours! I love the new colors and designs they are always coming out with, and the best part is that these are not very pricey at all! They average for about a dollar a pack!!! Cant get much better than that!
Mandie L.
Scunci has the best rubber bands. They always hold really well and do not break for a long while. They last a very long time. I would definitely recommend this product and brand to my friends and family. Excellent brand!
Cierra R.
Chesapeake
Scunchi is my favorite hair tie brand! They're super durable, and won't pop easily, they don't slip much, and don't have the metal piece that gets tangled in hair.
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Best things ever! some have snapped but thats to be expected with hair ties when you use them a lot. great for wearing on the wrist as they're not too tight.
Mary H.
These are great hair ties, because they do not pull your hair and they hold in place all day. They also come in a variety of colors to match every outfit.
Katie G.
This rubber bands are great for the ends of braids and other hairstyles like that, but do not work well with thick hair and ponytails.
Mazuza T.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Love these.

Every time I find these on sale I stock up for my daughter and I.

We have super thick hair and these hold up all day!!
Samantha S.
Tacoma, WA
These are pretty good, they might be strong but eventually with break with use, that is okay I usually have a ton lying around.
Wynona B.
Lake, MS
Love scünci brand hair ties. They don't slip and the colors go with everything! They last a long time and don't pop easily.