Scunci No Slip Grip Thick Hair Bobby Pins - 48 pk. uploaded by Devin H.

BY SCÜNCI #84 in Hair Ties & Clips

Simply PerfectGet the best of the best bobby pins in the market by purchasing Scunci No Slip Grip Bobby Pins for Thick Hair. There are a large number of brands that tend to offer this product but there are some specialties attached to this particular product. One can use these bobby pins over and over again without it loosing its grip or tightness. This is a U shaped bobby pin that appropriately gets placed even if you have thick hair. Comes in mottled colors see more...

• Going to be in a wedding soon and will need lots of Bobby pins do...1 Answers
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this boby pins they are so affordable I have sent them over 10$ that's just crazy these get the job done and last on my hair just fine
Sugey n.
Great bobby pins, very affordable and hold my hair in place when i want it in a bun, very good grip and great for long and thick hair.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scunci no slip grip thick hair bobby pins helps to holds your hair in place to assure your hair continues to look good
Tiffany H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these almost every day! They stay out and are easy to use. You get a ton of Bobby pins for a great price!
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bobbypins for the girl with thick hair, they do their job well & are usually less than $2
Maria P.
Marne, MI
I would say they are fine. No big deal but for the price i would say they all alright.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick hair so bobby pins are often not strong enough or have enough hold properties to properly suffice for my hair. These bobby pins keep my hair back without falling or getting in the way. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend.
Deann K.
Love these! No matter how many I purchase I can never seem to keep up with them, but they do a great job handling my thick and natural hair.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these bobby pins! They keep my hair in place and on point! Great for thick curly hair! :)
Lauren F.
Garner, NC
LOVE these pins! I use these in dance recitals and day-to-day messy buns! Always stays put
Ashley S.
Rockford
Going to be in a wedding soon and will need lots of Bobby pins do these break easily like other brands?