BY SCÜNCI

Please note:  color of product received may vary from that of image shown. Dream    Imagine  Create™ No-Slip Grip™ All Day Hold 800 - 3 - CONAIR or visit scunci.com U.S. and International Patents Pending ; see more...

• Does this hair clip tug or pull your hair at the crown because it...1 Answers
  • I have long hair pass my shoulder it didn't work for me did it wo...1 Answers
Scunci No-Slip Grip Octopus Clip
  • "i have long hair and sometimes like my hair off my neck and i use this exact clip, works great but never stays in place long. " in 4 reviews
  • "That's the kind of hair my daughter has and she can clip her hair back so neatly with these." in 2 reviews
  • "They also are the perfect size for my thick hair and don't break every time I attempt to use them like other, weaker kinds." in 2 reviews
  • "This clip works great!" in 1 review
  • "i love using this when i dont want my hair out of my way when i dont want to wash my hair , when i am flat iron it, when i am curling my hair by sections it helps me alot i have long thick hair." in 1 review
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I have a Scunci No-Slip Grip Octopus Clip on my vanity, one in the bathroom and one in the 'sitting room'. These are a must-have for me. I have waist length hair and I use them when washing my face, when cleaning the house, when I do my makeup and I use one in the shower to clip my hair up after applying my conditioner or hair mask.
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I have a lot of hair. I feel that this product did not hold my hair tight enough to wear for a long period of time. I love the idea and think the product is super cute. However, for long thick hair, it is not a great product. I have used it to tie up half my hair and that works good.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
If you have thick, wavy hair that pretty much laughs at most clips and eats hair brushes- try these. That's the kind of hair my daughter has and she can clip her hair back so neatly with these. They aren't big enough for a full updo, but she can do partial updos and they work.
Summer C.
These are my favorite clips! Perfect for a quick, pretty up-do and for getting the hair out of the way for styling and/or coloring. They also are the perfect size for my thick hair and don't break every time I attempt to use them like other, weaker kinds.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
I love how this clip stays in my hair no matter what I am doing. I use it almost everyday after work. Whether I am cleaning the kitchen or any other room in my house it always stays in place. They are perfect for thick or thin hair and do not break easily!
Maria C.
I love using this when i don't want my hair out of my way when i don't want to wash my hair , when i am flat iron it, when i am curling my hair by sections it helps me a lot i have long thick hair. its affordable which as always is a plus
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
By far my favorite and go to clip!!! This holds my very thin hair without loosing any of it. The no slip grip on the inside is perfect and comfortable for my head! They do not hurt at all and are perfect for any occasion! I have bought several of these!
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
I love this clip! It doesn't fall I've worn it for an daily accessory to concerts and it's doesn't slip. It's perfect for thick hair, which I have a hard time finding. I would defiantly recommend this clip. I love it!
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
Having thick long hair I've tried every clip possible so when I came upon the no sip grip and scream with joy. It holds my hair up all day, however, the down side is the clip does tend to break.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
Does this hair clip tug or pull your hair at the crown because it looks like it may weigh a bit.
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I have long hair pass my shoulder it didn't work for me did it work for u guys with long hair ?