Scunci No-Slip Grip Mini Octo Jaw Clips

all day hold 18 pcs. Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create™ 36687-A U.S. and International Patents Pending ; 800-3-Conair or scunci.com

Are these small enough to hold fine, thin hair?
Do you think they work on all hair types??
I love these! They do a great job holding up thick hair!
Start your review of Scunci No-Slip Grip Mini Octo Jaw Clips!
Product Highlights
“They always get lost:( I absolutely love them I have very long and thick hair so these hold in place perfectly.” in 8 reviews
“...they weren't completely slip grip because if I use one to pin part of my hair back it does slide down throughout the day.” in 5 reviews
North Dakota
Always a go-to clip if your hair is in your face. I recently had a baby and she grabs my hair and pulls it out, so I got these to pull it back and keep it there.
Oblong / Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Straightening, Volume / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Sicklerville, NJ
I think the grip isn't as great as it should be. I think that it doesn't do a great job of doing its actually job. I find myself constantly fixing my hair because it doesn't stay and makes my hair look worse than when I put it in. Not worth it in my eyes.
Inverted Triangle / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Harrisburg
Love.  Perfect for my thin fine hair!!   I can do a half up / half down hairstyle.   Sometimes when I'm trying to create volume, I will do a really high ponytail, then place one of these on the bottom side of my ponytail with an upward push.  Poof!  more volume!
Oval / Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Coarse
Millsboro, DE
I love these clips. When I get out of the shower and don't feel like doing my hair I can just pull the sides up with this clip and it looks good. It also hold the hair well and does not slip out like other clips
Heart / Auburn / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Bridgeport , CT
i like using these to help to hold my hair to side and they work perfect and best tips try not much in one and there affordable and  i get my at target or walgreens .
Round / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Wavy
I bought these for when I put my hair up in a bun. My hair is long and thick, but some times I cut it short and still want a bun and its hard to keep it that way. So whether its long or short I needed clips that can grab into my thick hair and keep it from unraveling. I bought them and had to use 3 or 4 at a time. They worked so well. They grip on for long periods of time even with my hair which is hard to use clips on. Work great on my short hair when I try to do a ponytail or small bun.
Oval / Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Panama City, FL
These clips are great when it comes to keeping hair together and not moving much. We use them a lot for my sisters hair and they work great but I don't recommend them for long wear because they start to hurt your head after a while. Also better for thicker and straight hair. Not so much for thin or curly hair
Heart / Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Thick
I used these awesome little hair clips when I was younger and the only thing I didn't like about them was how easily they slipped out of my hair. My hair is very fine and anything will slip out of it. When they added the nonslip rubber on the inside of the clips, these are the only clips that I will buy now because they actually stay in my hair!! Always loved this brand, I'm just glad they finally improved it.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Coarse
Last year, I was diagnosed alopecia areata. The dermatologist told me not to wear my wear in tight ponytails, buns, updo’s, or braids because I’m causing tense and stress on the follicles. Ok, but I hate hate having hair in my face/eyes, so I use these guys to take just a few strands at the front to hold back my hair. My doctor said that was ok. Theses mini ones are perfect bc they’re just the right size and easily to re-adjust too. The reason I don’t use bobby pins is bc bobby pins can pull my already thinking and falling hair out even more! These clips don’t do that!
Oval / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Hair Loss, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Sanford, NC
I have very thick, medium length hair and on occasion I like to do a little craziness with it, but rolling small sections and braiding those. These clips are perfect for that and are cute too boot! They hold small sections of hair easily, and don't fall out even with an active lifestyle.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick