BY SCÜNCI

all day hold 2 pcs Dream ~ Imagine ~ Create™ only from scunci® 37162-A U.S. and International Patents Pending ; 800-3-Conair or scunci.com see more...

Scunci No-Slip Grip Jaw Clips
  • "I have very thick, curly hair so I always have a problem with my hair not fitting in a barette or clip." in 3 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and they stay in place which is always difficult for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have long thick curly hair and like to have it pulled up." in 1 review
  • "Had no issue keeping my thin hair out of my face." in 1 review
Katie R.
I love these! I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. This helps keep my hair half up and I don't have to fix it during the day! I continue to buy these because they really work. They are pretty durable and they have colors to match any hair type. I use the tortoise shell because my hair is a dark brown.
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I used to wear these back in high school & I loved how it kept all my cute hairs in place once you clip in give a slight turn helps to stay in even more I was satisfied my daughter loves hair clips as well I got them from either drug store or Walmart its Been awhile but not expensive at all like 2.99
Whitney S.
Maysville, KY
I have lots and lots of thick, long, curly hair and these are one of the only things that will hold it up all day without popping open, breaking, sliding out, getting caught up and tangled, etc. Every one who has lots of hair knows my struggle. The price is right and the clips are extremely useful when working, lounging around the house, or going for the messy bun look. I'd be lost without them.
Gretchen S.
Noblesville, IN
I use these almost exclusively as ponytail holders can be so damaging to hair and leave creases.

These are great because they don't pull at my hair and keep volume. I throw my hair on top of my head, secure with a clip and take it down with lots of volume and no creases. They are also great when I need to secure sections while curling my hair.

They can break easily if you aren't careful, but they aren't pricey so it doesn't bother me!
Angie M.
I don't remember when I discovered these, but they are THE ONLY WAY I know how to make my hair look right for a night out! As soon as I get out of the shower I put volumizing product in, then clip pieces up and away from my face. Blowdry and let cool until the very last minute, then remove clips and shake hair. VOILA!
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I can not say enough good things about these! The no slip grip allows my thin hair to stay put all day!! I love the smaller size because it allows me to put up half of my hair and it stay. the only thing i wish these could do was never break! They are sturdy but not step on them!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These hair clips are useful for pulling back front hair for doing your make-up, washing your face, or just keeping off face while working out. They are not strong enough to hold my thick wavy hair completely if I pull it back in a twist but if I have a ponytail on already it will hold the tail. These are great to keep in your purse, car, and at home to use often.
Carol B.
Ocala, FL
I have very thick, curly hair so I always have a problem with my hair not fitting in a barette or clip. This clip was large enough to accomadate my hair and it did not fall out because of the special no-slip grips in the clip. Bravo, Scunci!
Becky U.
Osceola, IA
The Scrunchi No Grip clips are amazing! I have long thick curly hair and like to have it pulled up. These clips make my hair look professional but comfortable at the same time!
Lacy  H.
Rockford, MI
Clip held good in my long thik hair, love to use when out for a jog or cooking in the kitchen to keep my haor out of my face.