BY SCÜNCI #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Brigid D.
These are like putting an actual rubber band in your hair without the flexibility of one. It hurts when taking it out of your hair. I wouldn't recommend using them.
Winly L.
This is the only kind hair ties I use since they came out. One will last a long time (if you don’t lose it) & it don’t pull your hair out.
Heather M.
I did not like these at all. While they held in place well, they pulled my hair SO bad! It sticks to your hair really bad and causes discomfort when taking it out. They're pretty, but not useful at all. I was very disappointed.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I have hair down to my waist, and it's maybe medium in thickness. It's not curly but there's some wave to it. Anyhow, these hair ties really are a lot stronger and stay in place better than regular skinny ones. I can wrap these around my hair 3 times and it's snug, 2 times and it stays but the ponytail feels looser.
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Rania R.
i like thos one they looke perfect on your hair they looke gorges im soory again for my bad english but im tryin
Denise L.
Pueblo, CO
I love using these on me and my girls. The hold my hair in place. I just don't like the name stamped in them. It causes them to break easier.
Nic S.
These hair ties are great when it comes to not pulling out hair. I love how the colors are fun and bright, but sometimes they break easily so you go through more. I also love how they don’t stretch out like the other style of hair ties.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Scunci no slip grip hair ties are so amazing of my hair. I love to use them all the time around the house and they don't hurt at all.  Very affordable
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you