BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer m...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
Clara C.
Vancouver
These hair elastics are made out of silicone, so they won't ever lose their shape (Unless they break). I am a really athletic person, and I find that if I'm going for a run, these are the only kind of elastics which actually stay in place and I never need to readjust them which is amazing! Highly recommend!
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is a very good product. I love use it. The brand is excellent. It is highly recommended and is at a good price.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
in elementary i was apart of girl on the run and at the end of every race they give out this companies products for our hair. i loved the hair tie mostly cause they don't take out my hair. i buy the product at target and they are affordable and they're in a lot of giveaways
Hanouna O.
kasserine
I wonder how they are in real they seem not to snap like the others, they are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute with their fresh colors.. I wanna buy them for my sisters' daughter I always buy the the beauty stuff but I am sure I will be using these hair ties , too, this time
Gaëlle C.
Blonay
I like these hair ties even though sometimes my hair gets stuck in it but most of the time it doesn't hurt or slip. They last very long and doesn't broke easily. I buy mine in black and use them all the time. I really recommend these ties for girls who have a lot of hair !
Diamond A.
Memphis, TN
These are my absolute favorite! I don't have to wtap this around my gair two million times and it doesn't matter if my hair is straight and silky or super curly. My scunchi always holds. Im able to kedp one for months. I do gey a luttle hair caught if I'm not careful abouy taking it out of my hair bit other than that my only othet complaint is that it's entirely too tight to leave on my wrist like I do many other hair ties. They last forever though 9t at least until it gets a little tear then it breaks almost like a rubberband
Brooke G.
Union Grove
If you grew up in the 80’s you will understood this review. These are basically jelly bracelets that you are suppose to be able to tie your hair up with. They are a little sticky so if you have thick or curly hair forget they will stick in your hair and never come out. I can only think that very thin haired people can use these safely without causing hair damage
Dee C.
Cleveland, TN
Hands down the best hair tie I have ever tried! I have very long hair and have never had any problems I have been using for over a year. The only negative thing is in my area they are very hard to find.
Claire A.
Works good with wet hair. If hair is dry it tends to hurt and pull out hair when taking it out.
Cameo H.
Omaha
These are very interesting and cool to wear on your wrist. But I do not recommend these. They pulled my hair so bad and getting them tight enough hurt my head.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you